What are the reasons for weakening immunity.
How you can strengthen your immunity naturally So let's first know what can be the reasons for weakening immunity.
Due to weak immunity
1. Poor eating habits – In today’s time, the type of lifestyle and the type of food that most people have become, it is weakening our immunity. People are eating food only for taste and not just for balance diet, due to which the consumption of junk food is increasing continuously. Junk food is high in chemicals and fats that harm your body and your immune system.
2. Getting less sleep – It has been revealed in many researches that when a person takes less sleep, it has a direct effect on the body's immune system. When a person starts getting less sleep, the cells of the brain start weakening and the amount of cortisol in the body starts increasing. Cortisol is a hormone produced in the adrenal gland. Its excessive amount has a bad effect on your health.
3. Stress - In today's hectic life, stress has become a big part of people's life. Most of the people are spending most of their time under stress, due to which the amount of cortisol in their blood is continuously increasing and due to this their immunity is continuously getting weaker.
4. Drinking less water – Water also plays a very important role in keeping immunity strong. As we know, about 65% of the human body is made up of water, due to which if there is a lack of water in the body, it hinders the functioning and also weakens the immunity, so 8 to 10 glasses of water must be given in 1 day. Must drink
5. Excessive consumption of tea or coffee – Those people who are addicted to coffee and tea, the amount of caffeine in their body increases, due to which hormones become imbalanced. This also reduces your sleep and weakens your immunity.
6. Personal Hygiene - Personal hygiene means keeping yourself clean and hygienic. We all know its importance but still many people take care of it. Many people do not even bother to wash their hands before eating food. In one study it was revealed that if people started washing their hands with soap before eating food, then they would fall sick 90% less. Other things come under personal hygiene such as bathing daily and keeping your nails clean. If you do not take care of your personal hygiene, then it weakens your immunity.
7. Less physical labor – The way technology is progressing, people are getting less physical labor which is also a good thing but physically a very bad thing. When you do less physical exertion, fat starts accumulating in your body and your body cannot even sweat, due to which many toxins start accumulating in your body and it starts weakening your immunity.
8. Serious behavior – You might be surprised to know this, but according to a study, people whose behavior is more serious and who try to control their emotions more, the amount of cortisol in their body increases and due to increased cortisol Immunity is weak, so one should always be relaxed and happy. By having more serious behavior in life, it puts pressure on your mind and your relations are also not good.
natural remedies to boost immunity
1. Eating right – Having the right diet is very important to keep immunity strong because micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals are very much needed to keep immunity strong. If you follow a balanced diet in food then it helps you to keep your immune system strong. Be sure to include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your balance diet.
2. Sufficient sleep – According to science, every person needs 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day. If you sleep more than this or sleep less, then in both the cases you suffer. That's why you should try that you sleep from 9:00 to 10:00 at night and get up from 4:00 to 5:00 in the morning. Set a time for sleeping. This habit will strengthen your immunity even more.
3. Yoga – Yoga is very effective to keep the body healthy and flexible and to boost immunity. We do not need to tell you about the many benefits of yoga. Now science also believes that it is better to start doing yoga than going to the gym. When you start doing yoga, it strengthens your body not only from outside but from inside. The biggest advantage of doing yoga is that it makes your immunity very strong.
4. Pranayama - Pranayama is also a part of yoga. In Pranayama, breathing is done in different ways. Due to which many toxic elements and nano particles of the body come out.
5. Exercise – Exercising is a very good habit. If you exercise every day, then the calories of the body are burnt due to the hard work behind it. Due to which sweat comes out of the body and cortisol comes out. Exercising is not only good for your physical health but also your mental health and it strengthens your immunity. The immunity of people who do not exercise is weaker than the person who exercises daily.
home remedies to boost immunity
1. Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is counted among the biggest and beneficial herbs of Ayurveda. It is said that the person who consumes Ashwagandha stays away from thousands of diseases and his body also does not age quickly. If you consume Ashwagandha every day, then it makes your immune system very strong and also increases the energy in your body. lives.
2. Amla (gooseberry) – Amla is also called Amrit fruit in Ayurveda and it is said because Amla is rich in Vitamin-C. You will be surprised to know that 15 oranges contain as much vitamin-C as there is in one gooseberry alone and vitamin-C is considered a very important element in strengthening the immune system.
3. Turmeric Milk – If you want that you do not have to work very hard to increase immunity, then you just use this recipe daily. Before sleeping every night, mix 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder in a glass of cow's milk and mix a pinch of black pepper and start drinking it daily. With the effect of turmeric and black pepper, it will remove the defects of your body, as well as it will make your immunity very strong.
Be sure to pay attention to these important things
1. Start sleeping early at night and wake up early in the morning, this is a very good habit that boosts your immunity.
2. Always eat home food and avoid outside contaminated food and include balance diet in your life.
3. Get enough sleep for 7 to 8 hours because no matter what you do, if you do not get enough sleep then your immunity will be weakened.
4. Exercise daily because in a research it has been revealed that those people who exercise daily, their immunity remains stronger than those who do not exercise.
5. Absolutely do not consume alcohol, smoking or any kind of intoxicating things, the consumption of these things weakens the immunity and these things invite diseases.
Friends, hope that you liked this article and you must have got the answer to the questions related to immunity.