Proud Mother of One | Ex-Nutritionist at FDA | People's Medical Advisor | Fitness and Meditation Enthusiast | Married to an Engineer.
Type 2 Diabetes Cure
1. Cause of type 2 Diabetes
2. Risks of Type 2 Diabetes
3. Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
4. Cure for Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Can Be Caused By :
- Being Overweight
- Eating a lot of food or drinks with sugar and simple carbohydrates.
- Artificial Sweeteners (sugar free sodas, sugar free foods) intake.
- Lack of activity ( Sedentary Behavior )
- Lack of exercise.
- Stress and stress hormones.
Risks of Type 2 Diabetes
- Having family members with diabetes
- Being overweight
- Being sedentary including watching more than 2 hours of TV per day
- Drinking soda
- Consuming too much sugar and processed food
Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
The signs and symptoms of this type of diabetes are sometimes subtle. The major symptom is often being overweight. Other symptoms and signs include:
- Excess thirst
- Urinating a lot
- Gaining or losing weight unintentionally
- Dark skin under armpits, chin, or groin
- Unusual odor to urine
- Blurry vision
- Often there are no specific symptoms of the condition and it goes undiagnosed until routine blood tests are ordered.
- A blood sugar level more than 125 when fasting or more than 200 randomly is a diagnosis for diabetes.
- Treatment is with diet and lifestyle changes that include eating less sugary foods and fewer foods that are high in simple carbohydrates (sugar, bread, and pasta).
- Sometimes a person will need to take drugs, for example, metformin (Glucophage).
- People with both types of diabetes need to monitor their blood sugar levels often to avoid high (hyperglycemia) and low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
- Complications include heart and kidney disease, neuropathy, sexual and/or urinary problems, foot problems, and eye problems.
- This health condition can be prevented by following a low-glycemic load diet, staying physically active, and getting regular medical screenings.
- The prognosis for a person with this health condition is estimated to be a life expectancy of 10 years less than a person without diabetes. However, good blood sugar control and taking steps to prevent complications are shortening this gap, and people with the condition are living longer than ever before. It can be reversed with diligent attention to changing lifestyle behaviors.
Cure for Type 2 Diabetes
You should be using Advanced Diabetes & Blood Sugar Support and Control Formula.
The only legit medicine which I can recommend for controlling and curing Diabetes and Blood Sugar is Ceracare.
Ceracare : Diabetes and Blood Sugar control
Ceracare contains a concentrated formula of powerful natural antioxidants scientifically designed to support blood sugar levels in the body.
This breakthrough formula helps naturally awaken the feedback loop responsible for the blood sugar and healing and regenerative potential that’s lying dormant within you
Why Should You Chose Ceracare For Controlling and Curing type 2 diabetes and blood sugar.
Antibiotic Free, Gluten Free, NON-GMO, Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility & No animal testing!
Ceracare gathers the freshest and highest quality natural ingredients available. And always following good manufacturing practice (GMP) guidelines.
Ceracare is a natural supplement containing powerful antioxidants that help support detoxify your body and support blood sugar. Ceracare is 100% natural, safe and effective. Thousands of people enjoy taking Ceracare every day and we have not received one complaint about side effects. Every capsule is manufactured here in the USA in a state-of-the-art FDA registered and GMP (good manufacturing practices) certified facility.
Works On All Ages
Ceracare is 100% natural, safe and effective. Thousands of people enjoy taking Ceracare every day and we have not received one complaint about side effects. Every capsule is manufactured here in the USA in a state-of-the-art FDA registered and GMP (good manufacturing practices) certified facility.
How to get Ceracare & Explore More about it ?
Simply CLICK HERE to go to Ceracare Official Website.
You can simply explore or know more about your diabetes controlling and blood sugar support. I really recommend to check out ceracare, it has helped a lot people with intense type 2 diabetes situations and blood sugar control.
More facts about type 2 diabetes :
Diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes:
Your health care provider will use blood tests to diagnose type 2 diabetes. The blood tests include
- A1C test, which measures your average blood sugar level over the past 3 months
- Fasting plasma glucose (FPG) test, which measures your current blood sugar level. You need to fast (not eat or drink anything except water) for at least 8 hours before the test.
- Random plasma glucose (RPG) test, which measures your current blood sugar level. This test is used when you have diabetes symptoms and the provider does not want to wait for you to fast before having the test.
Serious Risk of Type 2 Diabetes:
- Are over age 45. Children, teenagers, and younger adults can get type 2 diabetes, but it is more common in middle-aged and older people.
- Have prediabetes, which means that your blood sugar is higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes
- Had diabetes in pregnancy or gave birth to a baby weighing 9 pounds or more.
- Have a family history of diabetes
- Are overweight or have obesity
- Are Black or African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, Asian American, or Pacific Islander
- Are not physically active
- Have other conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), or depression
- Have low HDL (good) cholesterol and high triglycerides
- Have acanthosis nigricans - dark, thick, and velvety skin around your neck or armpits
Type 2 diabetes usually starts with insulin resistance. This is a condition in which your cells don't respond normally to insulin. As a result, your body needs more insulin to help the glucose enter your cells. At first, your body makes more insulin to try to get cells to respond. But over time, your body can't make enough insulin, and your blood glucose levels rise.
© 2021 Katherine adams