Kiran Khannas a Nuclear Engineer, a die-hard blogger, and writes an article on personality/skills development for the leadership roles.
My mother, 76, was infected with the CORONA virus on 4th Nov 2020, and her Oxygen dropped to 93. The doctor suggested hospitalization, but every hospital i visited has a waiting list of 50+. Ultimately, we (I am my sister) treated her at home with a vital necessity to keep ourselves immune.
We contacted the doctor, and they prescribed us to take the same medicine as what my mother is taking except Rabyflue.
My mother needs support for everything, and it is getting impossible for us to keep her isolated. We went strong and built our immune system along with the medicine prescribed.
We started taking three drinks, which I think helped us to pass without getting affected. I don’t have a reference for immunity against CORONA, but I recommend this as a good practice that worked for us.
- Holy Basil Leaves — Source of Antioxidants -Prevent the free radical activity
- Mint Leaves — Source of Antioxidants -Prevent the free radical activity
- Cinnamon -It has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that help reduce the chances of respiratory diseases and seasonal infections
- Clove — Source of Antioxidants -Prevent the free radical activity
- Fennel Seed- Source of Vitamin C & Antioxidants
- Green Cardamom -Source of antioxidants that aid in blood detoxification
- Ginger -Source of antioxidants and Anti-inflammatory
- Pepper- Anti-inflammatory
- Licorice — Anti-inflammatory
- Jaggery — Antioxidants and minerals such as zinc and selenium
- Bay leaves — Anti- Antioxidants
- Lemon — Vitamin C and Anti- Antioxidants
In 2021, this drink will replace coffee and tea.
2. Golden Turmeric Latte
Golden Turmeric Latte has become a fancy cafe beverage and a most popular drink of 2020 in hotels, cafes, and restaurants. Made with steamed milk and turmeric, it is excellent immunity, Boster. It requires no recipe to make this; any kid can make it in no time. We take this morning and love this as part of the daily routine. Turmeric is the king of anti-inflammatory herbs. You can add a few drops of almond extract -antioxidant-rich oil with vitamin E, and it’s a dominant source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper.
3. Broccoli Soup
Broccoli bolsters the immune system with a large dose of beta-carotene. Trace minerals, such as zinc and selenium, further act to strengthen immune defense actions.
It is better to add a few teaspoons of edible coconut oil with Indian Gooseberry, Green Garlic, Green Turmeric along with crushed ginger. Add salt and pepper to your taste. You can boil this and then use a hand grinder to mix it, okay to have soup consistency. Serve hot.
Having these three drinks in our daily diet has saved us from getting infected as far as my experience goes. Also, there is no side effect, except while making kadha add only a reasonable amount of herbs, as shown in the picture.
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2020 kiran khannas