Tips to Help with Anxiety
- Meditation/Prayer Just type in meditation videos on YouTube they are relaxing and calming.
- Exercise just going for a thirty-minute walk can help with your Anxiety.
- Journaling just a simple notebook and a pen will do. Write down everything that you are feeling at the moment.
- I also watch my caffeine intake to much caffeine can be bad for anxiety.
- Grounding Techniques and deep breathing Exercises you can find all on YouTube.
- I also have I have discovered eating something sour when you feel a panic attack coming on might help.
- If you are having a panic attack, take an ice cube rubbing it on your face can also help you.
- Having a trusted friend or family member to talk to if things are overwhelming even a therapist can be a really great thing to have to help with your Anxiety.
- If Anxiety if affecting your quality of life talk with your doctor don’t be afraid or ashamed to reach out for help.
- If you are in a mental health Crisis call 988.
- Remember don’t be ashamed to reach out for help
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2022 Mary Jordan35