Tips for How to Sleep Better
- Think about what is interfere with your sleep - from family responsibilities and work stress to unexpected challenges, such as illness. It is not surprising that quality sleep can sometimes be elusive. Even if you can't control the factors that interfere with your sleep, you can follow the habits that promote better sleep. Start with these simple tips.
- Do not allocate more than eight hours to sleep. The recommended dose for a healthy adult is at least seven hours. to achieve these goals most people do not need more than eight hours in bed. On weekends and weekends try to reduce the difference in your sleep schedule by more than an hour. Being regular strengthens your body’s sleep-wake cycle.
- If you haven’t slept in about 20 minutes, leave your bedroom and relax. Read or listen to soothing music. Go to bed when you are tired. Repeat as needed.
- Do not go to bed hungry or stuffy. In particular, avoid heavy or large meals within a few hours of going to bed. Your uncomfortable comfort charcoal may keep you going.
- Nicotine, caffeine, and alcohol should also be avoided. The stimulant effects of nicotine and caffeine can take hours to heal and can be devastating to quality sleep. Although alcohol can make you sleepy, it can also disrupt sleep later in the night.
- Create a room suitable for sleeping. Often, it means cold, dark, and quiet. Exposure to light can be very challenging to sleep. Avoid using light-emitting screens for a long time before going to bed. Use room-darkening shadows, earrings, fan,s or other devices to create an environment that best suits your needs. Doing quiet activities before bed, i.e. bathing or using relaxation techniques, can promote good sleep.
- Many people think that putting on a pillow is just our habit. In fact, the pillow plays an important role in determining our health. When sleeping, we unknowingly fold our arms in support of our heads. To that extent, our body asks for support for the head. We can control the position of the head when we are awake. The head is not under our control while sleeping.
- People who sleep while sitting on buses or trains can be seen leaning on those on the side. We also see him suddenly kneeling down. The reason for this is the lack of head-to-head support. Some people mistakenly think that putting a pillow on will cause neck pain.
- Some doctors also have this misconception. In fact, if you do not have a pillow, you will get neck pain, sleep deprivation, and many other problems are likely to come. The weight of the head is about 8 percent of a person's body weight. If this weight is not kept in the right position, many damages can occur to the muscles, nerves, blood flow, and suffocation.
- Headache after waking up in the morning, dizziness, vomiting, and a feeling of pain in the hands, which is why the pressure in the hands is so high that the nervousness comes quickly. According to the International Headache Society, 90 percent of cervical headaches are caused by improper use of a pillow. Unbeknownst to us, we run in search of painkillers for headaches. Everything will be fine if medical tests are done. The cause of the problem is unknown.
- We would never have thought that a pillow could be a reason for this. There is a lot of awareness about pillows abroad. What are the risks of not putting the pillow properly? There are postures for sitting and standing.
- There is a perfect posture for sleeping. In particular, it is better to be careful with the pillow as it will reduce the flexibility of the body for those over 30 years of age. In general, we do not care much about the pillow. We only think about the pillow when it comes to neck pain headaches.
- The pillow is also a factor in the lack of proper sleep. Because the pillow is not placed properly, the spine bends to an undesirable extent. The position of the spine will remain straight without changing when the right pillow is placed. This false pillow system can cause dizziness, neck pain, and headaches. Depreciation in the neck will also come soon.
- In particular, the control of the body's nervous system is in the head. The blood vessels in the brain are also affected so many people may have to go for treatment. The pillow should not be as soft as it should not be too soft. The mattress we sleep on is more important than the pillow for back pain, so it is important to pay attention to the mattress too!
© 2021 Mohamed Naweeth