Engelta loves sharing knowledge and the latest information on beauty issues like as hair growth and skin nourishment.
Tips and Tricks to Healthy Hair.
1. Do not comb hair while wet as you will damage them.
2. Once every two weeks, put on a homemade hair mask.
3. Try to prevent using heat on the hair, when is not that necessary.
4. Try to not put on any hair product that you do not really need.
5. Make sure the shampoos and hair conditioner, or any other hair products, do not contain parabens - a toxic chemical.
6. Do not wash your hair daily. If you must do so, then do not use shampoo every day. Shampoo your hair every two days, and on the no-shampoo day just rinse with water.
7. If you can stand it, rinse your hair with cold water as it will give your hair more shine, and close the pores which will prevent somehow hair loss.
- In order to keep your hair shiny, healthy, and beautiful without split ends and other damages, do not forget to put gels or creams that are specified to protect hair from the heat. Use them every time you shower, no matter if you are going to straighten your hair, use a hair dryer, or not. Hair can be damaged even by the heat from the sun, or everyday temperatures.
- After you style your hair and use a hair spray to fix them, do not forget to also use hair cream to polish the hair. Unless you have wavy or curly hair, do not ruin the look.
- If you have curly hair, after a shower, on wet hair, put a hair cream, and then use a hair dryer diffusion to dry them. The cream will give the curls more bounce and volume.
The next big thing is Rosemary for hair growth!
Most of those who have tried, men and women, have spoken of the great effects of rosemary related to their hair growth. As with anything natural, it will take at least 1 month to see real growth, however, it is the best natural thing you can do for your hair.
You can make rosemary spray or rosemary oil. If you want to make it into a spray, all you have to do is boil rosemary, and then use that water to spray on your scalp after you have washed your hair. Then proceed to blow dry your hair, do not wash the mixture off. It doesn't smell at all and it doesn't feel weird on your scalp.
If you'd like to make rosemary oil, then you will have to take fresh rosemary put it into a bottle of olive oil, and let it rest for one month in a dark place. During this time rosemary will give off her essence which will be carried into the oil. You can use this oil as a mask just before you wash your hair. Apply it to your scalp, massage it in, then allow it to rest for at least 1 hour before you wash it off.
Give it a try and let me know if this works best for you!
What can cause sudden Hair Loss?
It turns out that are plenty of factors that may cause hair loss, of which you are not aware. Stress is always a factor, as smoking is, climate change, the wrong diet, etc.
But the real underlying issue is hormonal imbalance. All the above factors and others that you may have encountered, do cause you hormonal imbalance.
Another causer can be birth pills, and you may even be blind to the fact because their disclaimer says if it doesn't cause you any problem for the first couple of months, you're good to go.
Also, a good diet will nourish your body inside out and help your hair grow stronger. How do you figure out the best diet for you? You don't have to search Google, you have to be mindful of what you're consuming and how it makes you feel. If you feel cramps after you eat something, if you're in discomfort, if you feel heavy, if your skin flares up, if your blood pressure and heart rate rise, even if it is for just 2 hours after eating, it's a good sign you should not eat that particular food.
How do you revert hair loss?
Well, this goes like this: You did not cause a hormonal imbalance in one day, so you won't bring the balance back in one day. It is a steady process. But you will definitely feel your body and energy strengthening once you figure out what foods make you sloppy and eliminate them from your diet.
© 2022 Ensorcelie