Misbah loves to research and she does yoga every day to release her stress.Misbah says, "To enjoy life, it is important to be healthy."
Relax the tense muscles
Office work, extra orders and overtime are taking their toll on your body? When the pain in the spine and cervical segment begins to accompany you every day, it is a sign that it is time to take more exercise and strengthen your back muscles. In this article, I will tell you which sports, relax the tense muscles of the neck and shoulders, and on the other, strengthen those that stabilize the spine.
Working in a home office at a desk with an unmatched tabletop height and on an ordinary chair is a simple way to problems with the cervical and lumbar spine. Hunching back and sitting in one position for even a few hours is killing our spine. Systematic physical activity, and especially practicing sports that strengthen the muscles responsible for maintaining the proper body position, is a way to improve your physical and mental condition.
Swimming for Back Pain
In addition to the many advantages, it must be said that swimming perfectly shapes the figure and strengthens the muscles of the back, arms and legs. It is not without reason that the exercises in the swimming pool are recommended in the prevention of posture defects in children.
By swimming, you will get rid of the spinal overload pain. During activity in the water, the spine is relieved, and the buoyant force of the water on the body makes us feel lighter than we really are. Water allows you to do exercises that we wouldn't be able to do outside the pool.
Benefits of swimming
- Swimming activates the vertebral joints, relaxes the pectoral muscles, arms and neck while developing the muscles of the shoulders, arms and legs. Stronger abdominal muscles help stabilize the figure.
- Swim backstroke and crawl is especially recommended
- If you can't swim, sign up for aqua aerobics or individual classes with an instructor.
It is worth knowing that in some cases swimming is not advisable. This is the case in degenerative diseases - patients should consult their physiotherapist if they wish to undertake this type of activity.
Nordic Walking: The March Towards Health
Walking with poles helps to consolidate the habit of maintaining the correct body posture and significantly reduces or eliminates back pain. Thanks to the forced movement of the arms and shoulders and the increased mobility of the upper spine, Nordic walking is much more effective than a regular walk.
- Walking with poles, you will relax and relax the muscles that support the cervical spine.
- The positive effects of Nordic walking include strengthening the muscles of the arms, shoulders, chest, abdomen, spine and legs as well as stretching the muscles of the neck, arms and torso.
Yoga: Build Muscle by Relaxing
Yoga is a great way to activate the body to exercise after sitting in front of the computer for a long day. By exercising regularly, you will improve your body's flexibility, relax and strengthen your muscles, and unblock your joints.
Yoga is more about regularity than intensity. Runners appreciate yoga for making muscles more flexible, dancers for working on balance and symmetry, bodybuilders and office workers for relieving the spine. Elements of yoga are also smuggled into other activities offered by fitness clubs. Yoga has become popular and fashionable.
Equally important, you can practice it at home without any problems. If you haven't had yoga on your way so far, the time of the pandemic is the perfect time to change it!
- The Yoga of the spine is to work on strengthening and making the back more flexible.
- Each session on the mat is an immediate relief for the overloaded spine. However, it is worth doing yoga systematically and enjoying many additional effects of regular training. Greater flexibility of the body, better condition, reduction of stress levels and better metabolism. You can exchange it for a long time!
- Some asanas improve the condition of the lumbar spine in a special way, which has resulted in the appearance of dedicated yoga-based classes in fitness clubs
- In the current dynamic pandemic situation, you don't need to worry about restrictions on the fitness industry. Online training sessions, as well as exercise sets available on the video channels of yoga instructors, allow you to effectively train at home.
Exercise and Hold on straight!
It is important to know that in some cases these exercises are not advisable. This is the case in degenerative diseases - patients should consult their physiotherapist if they wish to undertake this type of activity.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.