Skip to main content

The Truth About the Immune System

  • Author:
  • Updated date:

CytoSolve

the-truth-about-the-immune-system

The Immune System mRNA

What we need is a a Systems approach and what a Systems approach reveals is that the body, first of all, is a unique system.

Your body is different than my body.

The immune system is a very complex system. It's not just the innate and it's not just the adaptive. So when man tries to go "create a solution," and play with nature, we need to understand there are many, many sub-systems taking place here.

The key takeaway is that we only know today, 2% of the human genome. The other 98% which are these genes (mRNA) they're not just creating protein coding genes, they are creating other RNAs and we don't fully know how they work.

Source: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai

Principle Behind Your Body Your System

CytoSolve

Your Body, Your System

Related Articles