The BEST Supplements for Your Immune System
The immune system is a truly remarkable system. Despite the most advanced technology accessible, research has proven that it contains a number of miracles that humans are unable to comprehend or recreate. All of the organs, bones, muscles, tissue, eyes, skin, and other bodily components are made up of around 100 trillion cells. Every second, some 8 million cells die and are replaced by new cells, reviving the body.
Every second of every moment of your life, these trillions of cells carry out millions, if not billions, of intricate actions, whether you are awake or asleep.
The body is a "electric machine" that controls and initiates these processes mostly through enzymes that carry out sophisticated chemical reactions that can recognize, interact with, and govern every single friendly cell in your body in real time. This is significantly more powerful and sophisticated than any currently known computer.
The miracle of the immune system -
We would have to live in a germ-free enclosed plastic tent or perish within a few days if the human body did not have a "Immune System." We are all surrounded and attacked by microorganisms or microforms, regardless of where we live. When harmful bacteria enter our bodies, they create the perfect environment for disease to flourish.
"We are living in a plague of "microforms," including yeasts, fungus, and molds, as well as bacteria and viruses," says Robert Young, Ph.D., a leading microbiologist and nutritionist. These microorganisms attack our cells and produce poisonous acidic waste in the body, which harms healthy cells and causes a variety of diseases.
So, how does the body defend us against these external invaders and the diseases that result? The body's defense force...
This short summary has simplified the complexities by likening the bodies' "Immune System" to a well-organized, mobile, extremely disciplined, highly intelligent, and efficient "Defense Force" to help you understand the vast complexities of the amazing Miracle of the Immune System and the extraordinary events that take place continuously in our bodies to prevent invaders from causing disease.
The objective of the "Defense Force" is to keep the body safe at all times by preventing invaders (antigens) from crossing the front line and killing those that do. Invaders enter the body mostly through the food we consume, drink, and inhale, but they can also enter through the skin, eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
This means that our "Defense Force" must be on high alert at all times, guarding these and other body parts. The "Defense Force" is thought to have around 1 trillion cells.
The Ongoing War Against the Foreign Enemies -
The "Defense Force" of the Immune System is completely prepared and ready to protect the body at all times. This comprises six unique, interconnected processes that they carry out on a regular basis to keep you healthy:
• Establishing and maintaining the "Defense Force"
• Identifying the Enemy
• Training and mobilizing the various forces to the battlefield
• Providing Support Services to the forces
• Communicating and recording all details of each fight
Natural Immune System Supplements -
There are several natural supplements to feed your immune system that will ensure that your immune system and its magnificent "Defense Force" are always at their best, safeguarding you from all potential invaders and keeping you healthy and disease-free.
Here are a few examples of natural supplements to be mindful of:
Fresh organic fruits and vegetables, as well as fresh juice, are high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and fiber, all of which are beneficial to the immune system.
1. Vitamin C is the most powerful immune system booster, and it may be found in fruits, vegetables, and supplements (suggest Green Drinks).
2. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and immune booster that aids in the development of NK and B cells.
3. Beta carotene helps to sweep up excess free radicals by increasing the development of NK and Helper T cells.
4. Bioflavonoids are a type of phytonutrient that strengthens the immune system by protecting cell membranes from contaminants.
5. Echinacea is one of the oldest and most efficient medicinal herbs, having been recognized as a powerful natural illness fighter for more than a century. Echinacea boosts the production of T-cells and NK cells, as well as the release of interferon, one of the body's most powerful infection-fighting weapons.
6. Zinc is a valuable mineral that boosts the formation of white blood cells that fight infection, as well as killer cells that fight cancer and aid in the release of antibodies by white blood cells. Zinc also boosts the amount of infection-fighting T-cells, which is especially important in the elderly, who are frequently zinc deficient.
7. Probiotics are "Good" bacteria that live in our intestines and help to enhance our immune system.
8. Garlic is a potent immune booster that enhances the development of infection-fighting white cells, increases NK cell activity, and boosts antibody synthesis.
9. Selenium boosts the immune system by increasing NK cells and mobilizing cancer-fighting cells.
10. Omega-3 Fatty Acids - These vital fatty acids promote immunity and aid in the fight against germs.
There are many commercial "Immune Booster" Supplements available, however the most effective include a combination of the supplements shown above and should have some of the following:
Beta 1-3 Glucan
Olive Leaf Extract
Turmeric / Curcumin
Things that Destroy the Immune System -
Certain diets and environmental factors can interfere with the immune system's "Defense Force."
These risks to your body's defense system should be removed.
- Sugar - 100 grams of sugar or two cans of soda will paralyze your immune system for four to six hours, leaving you vulnerable to invaders.
2. Alcohol - Excessive drinking depletes the body's immune-boosting nutrients and inhibits T cells' ability to grow and fight intruders. Alcohol also prevents natural killer cells (NK cells) from attacking cancer cells and tumors.
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2021 karan sudhir khadanga