Peace In Life Is Yoga
Many people have a misconception that yoga is limited to yoga. Because its physical benefits are immediately noticeable; But in reality, the combination of body, mind, and breathing brings innumerable benefits. Maintaining a balance of mind, body and breath makes the journey of life calm, happy and successful.
1) Inner peace - Everyone likes to go to a quiet, happy and uninhabited place. But the peace we want is in our midst. There are many benefits to taking the time out of your daily stressful routine to meditate and meditate daily to experience this peace. Yoga is not another way to control the restless mind.
2) Increase in intuition - Your ability to increase knowledge after this is in yoga and meditation. With such growth, you can make accurate decisions about where, when, and how to do something. You want to experience that these changes happen automatically due to yoga.
3) Increase in Awareness - The mind is constantly moving in the past and future. It never lives in the present. This symptom of the mind is easily noticed by increasing our awareness and by taking timely measures we can get rid of stress and calm the mind. With the help of proper and pranayama we can increase the awareness. With the increase of awareness, we can constantly follow the mind running in the present moment. Doing so makes him happy and focused.
4) Improving Relationships - Relationships with your spouse, parents, friends or loved ones improve with yoga. It is very useful in sensitive relationships like stress relief, happy and contented mind relationships. Proper and meditative meditation keeps the mind happy, happy and calm. It is used to establish good relationships with people close to you.
5) Physical health is necessary, but mental and emotional health should be with it. If happiness, love, and excitement are fully expressed in your life, then it can be called true health prosperity. For this, your asanas, pranayama and meditation are useful.
6) Increases energy - Do you feel exhausted due to the rush of work all day? Constantly working makes you very tired. There is no strength left in you; But by practicing regular yoga for a few minutes every day, you will look fresh and energized throughout the day. Even if you meditate for ten minutes from the day's work, it will be of great benefit to you. Enthusiasm will return to you and you will complete the task at hand promptly.
7) Yoga is beneficial for weight loss- Yogic activities like Surya Namaskar, Kapalbhati and Pranayama help in weight loss. Similarly, regular practice of yoga and proper diet also helps in weight control.
8) Improves body flexibility and posture - If you include yoga in your daily routine, your body muscles will be strengthened. Your posture will improve. While standing, sitting, getting up, sleeping, it will have a kind of shape. Getting up with the wrong method will not hurt the limbs that used to hurt.
9) Relief from stress - A few minutes of daily practice of yoga is enough to drain the stress in your mind and body. Yoga, Pranayama and Dhyana Dharana are all stress relieving techniques.
10) Increase in the immune system- Our body is a union of body, mind and soul. Yoga relaxes various organs and strengthens their muscles. Due to various breathing techniques and meditation, the stress stored in the body is relieved and the immune system is strengthened.