OUCH! Help Papaya Enzyme! About This Miracle Fruit
Let's face it, stings of any kind are no fun. And if you've been stung before you know it not only can be painful, but for some with allergies a life or death occurrence.
Let papaya be your hero! This miracle fruit is wonderful for so many things and if you've got almost any kind of sting, be it mosquito, horsefly, bee, wasp, or jellyfish sting, you'll be glad you've got papaya in your first-aid kit.
The papain in the fruit is actually the hero here. Papaya is a tropical fruit that contains a lot of papain (the active enzymes) that also help improve digestive and metabolic functions.
Papain is derived from the fruit, inner bark and stems. The enzyme in papaya contains a high concentration of a protein-digesting enzyme that quickly metabolizes any type of protein. Papaya aids in the digestion of starches and fats as well.
The tasty chewable papaya enzyme tablets are great if you've eaten too much or have an upset stomach or indigestion and will help you digest food, and are rich in beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, potassium and other minerals.
Read on to find out how you can relieve your bites, stings and such along with a host of other fantastic uses for this miracle fruit.
How It Works
Things you'll need to alleviate stings:
- bottle of chewable Papaya Enzyme tablets
- copper penny
First things to do if you are stung by a bee is scrape the stinger out. Do not use a tweezers or squeeze the area as it will only spread the venom. Use a credit card or your hand to wipe or scrape the stinger away from you.
Next, if you have access to ice, place some directly on the area to reduce swelling.
Then chew up a few of the papaya enzyme tablets to make a paste and apply it to the bite or sting area. You will immediately feel it working to relieve the pain. Apply as many times as needed. Usually one application is enough.
If you do not have papaya enzyme tablets, meat tenderizer will work as well ( most contain papaya enzyme; papain).
Fresh papaya works too. And I've even tried toothpaste for a bee sting and it helped almost as much as the papaya, but probably because of the cooling effect.
Fresh papaya pulp not only tastes good, but has curative powers for minor wounds like blisters, burns and bee stings. The powerful papain enzymes in the fruit have antiseptic properties while helping break down poisons in bee stings and bug bites.
For burns, the papaya pulp also cleans the burned area and hydrates the wounded skin tissue, which speeds healing and minimizes blistering and scarring.
Another tried, tested and true old wives tale that has worked for many is a copper penny held on the sight of the bite or sting (usually a couple minutes, or tape it on for really nasty ones)...it even worked for a horsefly bite on a friend's baby.
Make sure you always carry a bottle of chewable Papaya Enzyme tablets with you and you'll be glad you did.
How to Treat a Bee Sting Naturally - What To Do for a Bee Sting - by Live Healthy Life
Many Uses for Papaya Enzyme
Papaya Enzyme Tablets have many benefits and uses, here are a few:
• treatment of jellyfish and insect stings
• helps intestinal functions and a healthy gut
• assists the process of breaking down foods
• digestive enzyme for proteins
• improves digestion, constipation and stomach upset
• enhances immune function and skin health
• treats ulcers and food allergies
• used in connection with edemas and inflammatory processes
• used for speeding up wound healing
Other Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is known as a super fruit, meaning it contains so many vitamins and minerals that the human body could almost sustain itself on a diet of papayas alone. Some of the papaya extract benefits include:
- improves the body’s digestion
- encourages weight loss due to a breakdown of proteins that are not being used by the body
- Relieve digestive disorders
- breaks down carbohydrates and gluten
- reduces inflammation, particularly prostrate inflammation
- helps with the treatment of Herpes and Shingles
- useful in treating slipped discs and pinched nerves
- helps to rid the body of parasites
- helps the skin appear more youthful
- lowers the risk of cancer
Keep a bottle of papaya enzyme in your bag or car at all times, because you never know when you might need it's help.