Proper Men's Health
Men's Health and wellness:
Men's health refers to a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, as experienced by men, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
How to attain Good Health?
08 health tips:
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don't smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested
Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Adults:
- Eat a variety of foods.
- Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates.
- Replace saturated with unsaturated fat.
- Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt and sugar intake.
- Eat regularly, control the portion size.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
Healthy diet for Men:
- At least 2 cups of fruits and 2½ cups of vegetables each day for vitamins, minerals, fiber and phytochemicals.
- Whole grains. ...
- Anywhere from 25 to 34 grams of fiber per day for younger men; 28 grams of fiber per day for men older than 50.
- At least two to three servings of fish per week.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.