I am a chemical engineer by profession. I love traveling, solitude, reading books, writing.
Motivation And Simple Elements
“Every accomplishment starts with the determination to struggle"
When you are feeling unmotivated, drained, scorched out, and emptied. And it’s tough to recall when you were bright eyes and optimistic. This feature is all for you guys who are feeling unmotivated and drained. Two things you should know about yourself.
1. You are more positive and motivated than you expect you are
2. You will conquer all your fears
First, learn what is motivation and how it’s acts.
What is motivation and how it acts?
Motivation is the driving force for survival. It’s is a mighty creature. Sometimes it’s simple to become motivated, and you notice yourself covered up in a whirlwind of delight. On other occasions, it’s impractical to figure out how to excite yourself and life seems full of bitterness and misery.
Motivation is an identification of passion or a physiologic effect that urges the mind to choose steps. We need motivation every moment, every time for the progress of existence. Such as we need oxygen for breathing.
There is a time in life when you seem insignificant and unmotivated because you haven’t taken what you craved for. In these moments, how one can keep oneself motivated. It’s harsh, but it’s not insurmountable. Just always think nothing is unthinkable if you have firmness if you have control over yourself. It’s easy to become panicked, but it’s challenging to keep yourself motivated all the life. Just you have to strategize the elements or implement a feasible strategy that encourages you to develop motivation. The questions and basic tips that I will share. I have implemented in my life. You can also start them in your living as quickly as desirable.
Self- Assessment Questions.
You are more motivated than you realize you are. Whenever there is a phase of demotivation. Just pause, relax, and figure out. Here are the questions that will help you in finding the true path of motivation. These are my checklist questions because it helps me a lot in finding my true path of motivation. You can start it now. Ask these 3 questions from yourself.
1. What I can do to myself, self-motivated? What drives me excited
2. What I can do to keep myself happy? What drives me ecstatic?
3. What I can do to keep myself contented? What can make me contended?
These 3 questions are the self-assessment test for anyone who is progressing through an unmotivated phase of living. These 3 questions are not just questions, these will explain to you the track of creating, inventiveness, and bliss.
“Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” Dalai Lama
Motivation Through 15 Easy Steps
After asking the self-assessment question to yourself. Now it’s a point to identify the response. Think of all the opportunities you have in your living. Prepare a note of all the probabilities. Make these possibilities your courage. Sometimes simple elements can provide you significant benefits. Search around yourself. Find objects, items that make you happy. Here are my strategies to keep me motivated. You can apply the following points in your life. Or can take one point to make it your true love for motivation.
- You can read books to keep yourself motivated. Books related to food, lifestyle, health.
- Tune into a piece of inspirational music and inspirational speeches. TED Talks available on whatever subject you like. Build a personal library on motivational talks and speeches.
- Do meditation. Meditation will keep your mind healthy
- Do exercise. Walk, jog, yoga whichever you like exercise will keep your body strong and it will uplift your mood.
- Be creative. You can do creative writing, Drawings, painting, and can be creative in food.
- You can cook to keep yourself happy and busy. Also, it will help in keeping your family healthy.
- You can enjoy your favorite drama, movies, etc
- You can listen to audio-books, podcasts.
- Do gratitude a lot for everything you have. Gratitude makes life contended.
- Writing a journal. The journal keeps you updated about your incidents and life.
- Adopt some hobbies as your stress reliever. Gardening is the best hobby for relieving stress.
- Spend your time with nature. Nature is a great healer.
- Sleep better. Better sleep will make the mind calm and active. At least sleep for seven hours in the night
- You can join communities that help people grow.
- Reward yourself often it will help you to keep yourself motivated and achieving the set goal
Books For Motivation
A list of few books good for motivation.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
- The Power of Positive Thinking: 10 Traits for Maximum Results by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- The Art Of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment Book by Eckhart Tolle
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential by David kelly
Tip To Remember
" Whatever you will do. Just remember you are the hero of your life. Pave the way of your life towards success, happiness, and positivity. Don’t be a victim. Be a hero"
Remember, no one can keep themselves motivated all the time. All people have ups and downs and difficulties in life. Sometimes finding your motivation can be a huge task. But not impossible. You have to train your mind and way of thinking. From now onwards whenever you will feel demotivated ask questions, get answers. Don't overthink. Always compare yourself with yourself. Be calm. Life is easy, we make it complicated. But with the help of simple things, life will be happier forever.