Kishan passion is to help people change their lives in the simplest way and most realistic way possible in good health and great lifestyle.
What are your love handles?
- “Love handles” are areas of skin that extend outward from the hips. When combined with tight clothing, love handles can become more pronounced, but they aren't caused by tight clothes alone.
- They indicate excess fat accumulation around the hips and abdominal area.
- Love handles are happen on your top of oblique and in stomach.
- Love handles are having another name it is called (Abdominal obesity).
What causes love handles?
Fat can accumulate anywhere in the body, yet there are sure factors that improve the probability for retaining fat in the hip, lower back, and stomach regions(abdominal areas).
6 Elements that add to love handle development include:
- Cortisol - Higher cortisol levels linked to abdominal obesity. Higher long-term cortisol levels are strongly related to having abdominal obesity, according to a 2018 review study. This syndrome leads to unhealthy abdominal fat which causes love handles.
- Age - Belly fat accumulation is particularly common as you get older. Lower levels of estrogen in women and testosterone in men also contributes to this.
- Lack of physical activity - On the off chance that you devour a bigger number of calories than you consume, you are probably going to put on weight. so some extra fat will get settle in your belly and love handles.
- Lack of sleep - When one suffers from sleep deprivation, one's metabolism suffers and one run the risk of gaining (and being unable to lose!) love handles. This is mainly because sleep restores leptin levels-the hormone in your body that controls how hungry you feel.
- Sugar, diet in foods and high calories food - Sugary drinks and foods that are high in fats and calories will eventually make you gain weight, belly fat and love handles. So, a diet rich in sugary foods and high calories foods, which provides you with more calories than you burn in a day is one of the main culprits to excess fat including that in a form of love handles.
- Alcohol - Drinking too much alcohol is linked to obesity, and much of the weight gain occurs in the belly and love handle.
6 Easy workouts of get rid of your love handles
Since the fat of love handles sits on the sides of the stomach, getting rid of it could be pretty challenging. Love handles are happen on your top of oblique and in stomach. In this way, friends you ought to do diverse arrangement of activity to shed for getting an sculpted waistline, there are some exercises which can be effectively done, while you are at home.
1. Russian twist
- Russian twist is the best exercise to reduce love handles and belly fat.
- The Russian twist is a simple and effective exercise to tone the core, shoulders, and hips. It's an ideal exercise for those trying to burn fat and strengthen their mid-section and get rid of love handles.
- Russian twist can give you good oblique and reduce the fat around stomach
2. Crab kicks
- Crab kicks are low-impact workout. so, make sure hips do not touch the ground during the exercise. Continue for 30 seconds and repeat it 3-4 times.
- Crab kicks are a great exercise to develop core strength.
- Improve your agility and increase your fitness level.
- If done quickly this exercise can also help you lose weight, improve your cardiovascular endurance and boost your metabolism.
3. Bicycle crunches
- For those who are looking out for quick ways to reduce love handles, try including this exercise in your daily routine.
- Bicycle crunches are a great way to lose love handles.
- Bicycle crunch is a variation of traditional crunches.
- It requires you to move your body more, helping you to engage a wide range of muscle groups.
- Adding this move to your workout routine can help to tone your belly and lose visceral fat (abdominal fat).
4. Side palnk
- Side plank are great source of getting rid of love handles and belly fat
- A side plank hold engages multiple muscles at once, thereby benefiting the core strength of your body.
- Not just burning the fat around your abdomen area, they also work by giving you an improved posture, flexibility as well as a tighter tummy.
- Protects your spine.
- Reduces your risk of a back injury.
- It will strengthens three muscles at one they are: Shoulders, hips and sides of your core all have to fire and work together.
- Woodchopper is one of the best love handle workouts for men and women.
- The main targeted muscles of this exercise include obliques, abdominals, back, shoulders, and legs.
- Great rotational exercise that can really teach an athlete or regular person to use their core efficiently during a rotational movement.
- Woodchopper can also done in home with 1.5kg to 5.5kg dumbbell
6. Move on
- Move Throughout the Day.
- Focus on Healthy Fats.
- Stress Less.
- Get Enough Sleep.
- Add in Whole-Body Moves.
- Avoid alcohol
- Move on with your great lifestyle and be healthy, unique and strong mentally and physically.
Definition of a really good workout: when you hate doing it, but you love finishing it.
DON'T WISH FOR IT: WORK FOR IT.
© 2021 Kishan raj