I am a Librarian by profession as well as an author of different online articles and a textbook writer.
Life after death
Whether we like it or not, we are all going to die. It is just like, we will live now, tomorrow or the next day we will die. How long shall we live? How long shall we will enjoy our life?
How shall we die? Can we die in a car crash? Sickness or just an old man?
Are we going to heaven or hell?
Is there heaven or hell?
What if I will be going to hell? Do my soul will burn into fire? When my soul will burn, there is a second death already? What happen after my soul will experience the second death?
What if I will be going to heaven? There is paradise? How does a paradise in heaven look like? Is it I can walk the wide paradise untiringly? There are falls, gardens, river, fruits that I can eat? Do souls in heaven sleep?
If the souls in heaven will sleep, how their bed look like? Is it soft like in a five-star hotel? As like in the movies always, souls in heaven are wearing white dresses.
In contrary, souls in hell, wears black. Boys has topless dress.
Heaven and hell
Some says that heaven and hell is between the universe and inner core of the Earth. Some says that heaven and hell are two different planets. Some says that heaven and hell are two different stars that we see at night.
There are angels. What are the colors of the angels in heaven? White, blue, yellow or blue? How about the devils? They are like angels too? Handsome and beautiful? They have black wings or also white like heaven angels?
How does hell look like as mentioned in Divine Comedy by Dante Alegherri? There are nine circles before you will reach to the center in which Lucifer is in the center inner circle. According to that Divine Comedy, the first five outer circle, you can experience fire or heat. And in the four inner circle, you can experience ice or coldness. In which, beside Lucifer the innermost circle, Judah (one of the disciples of Jesus, who became a traitor) as well as Pontius Pilate, who sent Jesus Christ to death, as he said, he washed his hand because he had no sin for the crucifixion of the Messiah.
How to accept it?
Prior to your death, what will you experience before your actual death? According to some research, they say that you will suffer pain in your chest, not only that, you can also experience the following:
1. Sleepless nights or lack of sleep hours. If your regular sleep hours were between 8-10 hours everyday, prior to your death, your regular hours usually between 1-2 hours everyday or less.
2. Unpredictable attitude. When you were still healthy, you are always kissing your wife or partner in the chick, but few months before your death, it might kiss your partner in lips differently, just like, you are ready to say goodbye.
3. Slow motion rewind. Every time you walk, as you see some people who are doing something like a father and a child playing in the garden. And if there's almost the same like what you have with your children also, you will see other people like them.
This article is a preparation how to face yourself that you are going to die in few minutes? Here are some acceptance procedures:
- Give Away Guilt. Before you are going to lose your breath and travel on a cliffhanger of death, you are going to think of all of your sins. Just like if you are going to internalize from one of the scriptures of the New Testament of the Holy Bible, Matthew 11:28, "Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
- Gather Flowers. Many of us do believe that we offer flowers to a dying patient his or her soul will be smoothly travelling to the heaven.
- Look Forward to Resurrection. Find time to attend Bible studies in order to give a way to your resurrection. Be ready that you will be joining to the heaven above for it.
- Inform Your Love Ones. Make it possible that you have to inform your loves ones, how you are feeling right now.
- Accept It. Pray and pray and pray.
Ready for it?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Luis G Asuncion
Luis G Asuncion (author) from City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines on October 31, 2019:
Me too. I don't think I am ready either.
Mario on October 31, 2019:
I don't think so if I am ready to face my death. I love my family.