A Motivator, Life Coach & expert in mechanical engineering sharing views on understanding brain and life by merely adding small things.
The human brain can do wonders with its potential if guided & trained appropriately. We always want our children to perform better in every aspect of life for which we hire superior coaching and training institutes for traditional schooling. Even adults would want to have a good brain that can earn them a better life with money, family, friends, and passion. But first comes the thought, and how you process those thoughts is the key. Thinking comes habitually when exposed to situations like when you lack money, skills, feel inferior, moral comes crashing down literally when things aren’t going well. You’ll recognize the genuine power of the brain if tested. Trained army and military personnel are skilled mercilessly to possess the toughest brains. Similarly, athletes, sports persons, highly qualified doctors, engineers, scientists have superior brains. Not all are gifted but their minds grow trained, polished with time. Conferring to MedicalNewsToday, Medically people below 60 years old can enhance brain power after which their ability deteriorates gradually. According to Harvard medical school, the more we learn, the more we use our senses, and the more our brain will work on memorizing & keeping memory. If you stick to a routine work-life process, your mind gets sluggish at one point. To keep running like a horse simply fast & quick, always keep learning. To rejig brain nerves bring changes to your routine life and work on exercises both mentally and physically. You can take the help of apps like Lumosity, elevate, and similar rewarded applications where you can keep track of developments. According to Dr. Scott McGinnis, a Harvard medical school neurology instructor, people who exercise have a superior volume of control thinking and memory compared to folk’s who don’t.
- Mental Exercise: Expanding the boundaries in all segments is imperative like Memory, attention, flexibility, speed, and problem-solving. Make sets of exercises, including puzzles, crosswords-vocabulary, card games, language learning or advancing, and new hobbies like painting, music learning, or something similar. The mind becomes active and stays alert if offered something new, challenging, thinkable options to work for. A Bunch of mental exercises practiced 2-3 times daily for a couple of weeks can generate improvement in thinking ability. We should advance every exercise to the next level once we get comfortable with it. Meditation relaxes your mind and sets you free, allowing new thoughts and improves blood circulation.
- Physical Exercise: Try any type of dancing you love to perform, shaking your body to new moves, new songs, shaking your nerves like hell. Try aerobics, zumba, and pour out the tiredness like never. Doing workouts in the gym or home focusing not on any specific body parts but entire body muscles. 15-20 minutes of exercise daily will readjust the brain and induce freshness in the mind by pumping more blood, oxygen, and sweat. Playing games like cricket, football, baseball, or basketball needs quick responses from mind to hand & legs, practicing or leisurely playing such sports help in deciding quickly as a blink. Practicing yoga for 30 minutes in the morning is good for posture and a healthy mind. Its effect is tremendous in relaxing your mind in tough times, enhancing your capability to think better under pressure situations.
- Never keep Brain Ideal: Doing nothing & sitting ideally for a long time can create laziness, lack of interest, make you a procrastinator, thus slowing down your mind gradually. Keep it engaged with interesting things you like. Merely solving math problems and reading paraphrases in small amounts will keep the brain functioning like a car engine running in ideal gear but not stopping completely. Resting is different from the ideal. Go to sleep if you have nothing to vouch for.
- Set & Test thinking limits: Make your mind think harder to know the limits. Pick up a few regular tasks where you lack behind or consume more time. Make a note of performance level. Work on exercises and rewire your brain.
- Mark weak areas: Take note of areas where you need to focus and improvise. List them down and work more towards it. Gradually improving particular skills.
- Eating exercise: The more you think, the more energy and nutrition it demands. Eating 4-5 times power-packed nutritional food a day keeps the energy-less brain away. The energetic mind is always ready to speed up and grasp information whenever delivered. Small multiple meals, eating exercise, keep it filled with energy to think more, work more, and more power.
- Time Limit Exercise: To fasten thinking, create a rush in mind by setting a time limit while completing a work job. Ask yourself if there is a fire in the house, what will you do? Compare your answers with friends, relatives. In no time, you need to decide your course of action. Here fire becomes the limit that triggers thinking ability. Similarly, writing and completing an exam paper in 3 hours, finishing a project within one week at work, catching a train before it leaves the platform, catching dreams before life runs out are a few examples of limits and restrictions when enforced pressure upon the brain, it works much better and quicker.
- Know the difference: After completing a few sessions of exercise, perform the same level of task and compare the results with outcomes achieved before beginning these sessions. The way to approach any task or situation would be more confident and quicker now. Inculcating brain exercises daily into routine life will keep challenging the mind always. It will consistently improve concentration, retention, psychological agility, and boost brain power.
Other Articles on Health
- How to Calm Mind and Reduce Stress & Anxiety in Everyday Life
Relax and De-stress yourself completely by forgetting about work/things which gives you tension & enjoy every moment of whatever you do whether its work or cooking.
- Health Tips for Call Center Agents to Stay Fit and Healthy
To be focused, vigilant, attentive on work it is necessary that call center agents should take care of their diet & do not take any risks, stress & enjoy work
- Habits to Develop & Nurture Into Young Children To Become Successful Adults
Good & healthy habits make people successful at any stage of life. But parents should develop and nurture them into children at a young age. Maximum people have inculcated these top habits and have become successful adults.
- Best Tips for Getting a Better Good Night's Sleep Without Pills
To get a Good night sleep you need comfortable bed, warm bath,glass of hot milk. Avoid Tv, computers at night. Read books, listen music, practice deep breathing
This content reflects the personal opinions of the author. It is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and should not be substituted for impartial fact or advice in legal, political, or personal matters.
© 2021 Hiren V