How Anxiety Effects You?
Anxiety makes you sit there and overthink every single thing. At times it makes you think people in your life are leaving you. You begin to feel abandoned.
So you push them away for the fear of being hurt. Anxiety this bad makes you leave the ones you love.
You know you have anxiety when:
- You always imagine the worst.
- You overthink about the smallest of things.
- You have trouble sleeping even when you are sleep deprived.
- You reject invitations even if you want to go out.
- You get nervous when you think about the future.
- You feel unwell physically and mentally most of the time.
Things to remember if you have anxiety:
- Thoughts are just thoughts, dont give them too much power.
- Ask yourself about the root of your anxiety.
- You can change the way you think.
- Dont feed your fears.
- You are stronger than your fears.
- Managing anxiety is a skill.
- Everyone makes mistakes.
- You deserve to be happy.
- Dont take life too seriously.
- Physical health= Mental health
Habits that fuel your Anxiety
- Too much Netflix
- Skipping the gym to do work instead
- Too much sugar or refined carbohydrates
- Too much caffeine
- Using too much social media
- I am always important no matter what.
- I have dealt with arder situations, and I know it will get better.
- This hurts so I need to be extra kind towards myself.
- This is tough but so am I.
- Everything gets better sooner or later.
- If I stay strong, I know I will get through it.