I am a certified nutritionist and fitness trainer. I love cooking too but I only prefer healthy food to cook all the time.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- ½ cup amaranth
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 1 large size cucumber, chopped
- 2 table spoon coriander, leaves
- 1 medium-size lemon
- 1 Green chilli, chopped
- chaat masala
- 1 table spoon black pepper
- ¼ olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil ½ cup of amaranth in about 1 cup of water. Bring amaranth to a boil, simmer, and cook until all the water is absorbed.
- Now take a large bowl and mix amaranth (boiled), onion, tomato, cucumber, green chilli, coriander, and mix them well.
- Take a small bottle or jar, add lemon, salt, black pepper, chat masala, and olive oil. Close the lid and shake it well
- Pour the dressing over salad and mix it well.
- Now take a serving bowl, add salad mix and garnish it with coriander leaves. Your amaranth salad is ready!
Amy on October 12, 2020:
Looks very simple to make, healthy and nutritious.Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe.