Nabiilah is an author who loves writing fantasy/teen fiction novels like "The Other Side of Paradise" and "The Infinity Coven Trilogy."
Why The Rich Get Richer?
- Income Distribution: the distribution of income is simply a statistical measure of how many people earn or receive various amounts of income. However, people, including many economists, often mistakenly talk as if society is “distributing” income and people are passively receiving it. There are two main types of income distribution measurement: the Lorenz Curve and the Gini Coefficient.
- Invest a good chunk of earnings.
- Investing is an effective way to put your money to work and potentially build wealth. Smart investing may allow your money to outpace inflation and increase in value. The greater growth potential of investing is primarily due to the power of compounding and the risk-return tradeoff.
- Focus on providing values, making profits.
- Leverage debt to make money.
- Have financial literacy.
- One source of income.
- Spend on liabilities.
- Focus on making money instantly.
- Use debt to buy liabilities.
- Don't have the time to learn about money.
- Success is an obligation.
- Takes responsibility.
- Invests money.
- Continuous learning.
- Focuses on the future.
- Net worth driven.
- Thinks big.
- Embraces change.
The 2% mindset successful people follow while 98% of the population don't:
2% of the population:
- Embracing the unknown.
- Liking change.
- Living without limits.
- Act in spite of fear.
- Getting the most out of life.
- Choosing happiness.
- Exploring new things.
- Going for your dreams.
98% of the population:
- Being like everybody else.
- Living in your comfort zone.
- Just getting by.
- A dull life.
- Play it safe.
- Settling for less.
Tips To Change Your Lifestyle
Most people go home from their 9 to 5 and feel like their day is finished. They escape reality through Netflix or the internet. This is how people get 'stuck'.
You still have hours left in the day. You could be using the time from 5 p.m till midnight to run a side hustle, learn new skills, start a business and educate yourself. This is the time you need to take advantage of if you want to accomplish more.
When your body gets tired, say this: "This is where winners are made."
Elon Musk once said : "Stop being patient and start asking yourself, how do I accomplish my 10 years plan in 6 months? You will probably fail but you will be a lot further ahead of the person who simply accepted it was going to take ten years."
Advice from Elon Musk:
- If things aren't failing, you're not innovating enough.
- Great companies are based on great products.
- Constantly think how you can do things better.
- If you need inspiring words, don't do it.
- Pursue what you're passionate about.
- Life is too short for long term grudges.
- Ordinary people can be extraordinary.
- Don't be afraid of new arenas.
- You have to be pretty driven to make it happen.
- Persistence is very important.
- Most people can learn a lot more than thry think they can.
Habits Of Time Wasters:
- Waiting for inspiration.
- Worrying about the opinion of other people.
- Complaining about everything.
- Tryimg to please everybody.
- Comparing yourself to other people.
- Repeating the same mistakes.
- Trying to do everything perfectly.
- The fear of failure.
- Not living your life.
How billionaires use their time:
- Elon Musk stated he works 80-100 hours per week.
- Bill Gates reportes to have worked 16 hours a day.
- Jeff Bezos makes 8 hours of sleep a priority.
- Warren Buffet spends 5-6 hours a day reading.
- Jack Dorsey reported to work 18 hours a day.
10 Mistakes That Kill Startups:
- Getting distracted by different ideas.
- None or poor planning skills.
- Downplaying the importance of design.
- Not investing in team culture.
- Forgetting about due diligence.
- Being too careful about taking risks.
- Dismissing business coaching.
- Not knowing when / how to say no.
- Ruling out professional help.
- Spending money before you're ready.
Finding The Right Mentality
Mental tricks millionaires use:
- Realize there's no shortage of money.
- Thinking of making money as a game.
- Set their expectations high.
- Block out fear.
- Think of money as a friend.
- Feel they deserve to be rich.
Why most people will never be rich:
- Being too afraid of failure to do anything.
- Taking advice from unsuccessful people.
- Focusing on saving instead of earning.
- Assuming rich people just got lucky.
- Failing to make any investments.
- Not settling any financial goals.
- Spending more than they earn.
- Constantly making excuses.
- Not learning new things.
- Lacking self-discipline.
- Success is unimportant.
- Blame others.
- Spends money.
- Refuses to study.
- Attention on the past.
- Income driven.
- Thinks small.
- Fears change.
- Wastes time.
- Causes problems.
- Single flow of income.
- Work driven.
- Success is an obligation.
- Invests money.
- Reads and studies.
- Attention on the future.
- Net worth driven.
- Thinks big.
- Embraces change.
- Buys time.
- Solves problems.
- Multiple flows of income.
- Goal driven.
Poor V/S Rich Habits
- The poor plan, the rich execute.
- The rich play to win, the poor play not to lose.
- Rich people believe "I create my life." Poor people believe "Life happens to me."
- Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people resent rich and successful people.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
The Real Competition
Your competition isn't other people. Your competition is:
- Your procrastination.
- Your ego.
- The unhealthy food you're consuming.
- The knowledge you neglect to learn.
- Your lack of discipline.
- Your distractions.
- Your bad habits.
- The negative behavior you're nurturing.
- Your self-doubt.
COMPETE AGAINST THAT.
Stop doing these things:
- Stop sleeping too late.
- Stop skipping workouts.
- Stop missing opportunities.
- Stop listening to negativity.
- Stop overthinking everything.
- Stop wasting your life.
3 Simple Rules In Life :
- If you do not go after what you want, other people will have it.
- If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
- If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
7 Things To Keep In Mind
- Go after dreams, not people.
- Love yourself and the rest will follow.
- Never lose your sense of wonder.
- You are capable of more than you.
- No regrets in life, just lessons learned.
- Your only limit is you.
- Life goes by in a blink of an eye, so live life fully. EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS. DON'T WASTE IT.
Things To Tell Yourself Everyday:
- I am the best.
- I can do this.
- Future is bright.
- Today will be a good day.
- I will work hard.
- I will make no excuses.
- I was born to do great things.
- People's opinions don't affect me.
- Life is precious.
8 Things That Will Change Your Life In One Year:
- Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are every day.
- Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process.
- Say goodbye to the people that don't bring positive energy in your life.
- Throw off the TV and set internet controls.
- Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it.
- Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
- Sweat every day to boost your mood.
- Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
20 WAYS TO EMPOWER YOUR LIFE:
- Pay yourself first.
- Save atleast 20% of your income.
- Have an emergency fund.
- Put your money to work.
- Pay it forward.
- Visualize your success.
- Meditate on a daily basis.
- Always think bigger.
- Create a life plan.
- Be grateful.
- Study the masters.
- Research topics.
- Find a mentor.
- Become self aware.
- Continue learning.
- Don't follow the crowd.
- Show what you value.
- Build an audience.
- Master the social game.
- Learn how to influence.
10 Rules Of Success:
- In the morning, listen to positive audio training or watch a video every day.
- Morning prayer.
- Concentrate on your goals every day. We become what we think about.
- Think positively so you can achieve positive results.
- Trust yourself. Ignore the haters.
- Associate yourself with successful and like-minded people that can pull for you. Your income is the average of your five best friends.
- Go to bed smarter every day by reading books and listening to audio books.
- Develop one habit at a time. It takes 60 days to develop a habit.
- Impatience is a weakness. Be patient when working on your goals.
- Invest in yourself. Become wiser every day in your area of expertise.
- Do the work. Don't be lazy.
- Stop waiting for the right time. Do it now. It's time.
- Rely on yourself. The universe doesn’t give a damn.
- Be practical. Success is not a theory.
- Be productive early. Don't be lazy around all day.
- Don't be a baby. Life's hard. Get on with it.
- Don't hang around with negative people.
- Don't waste your energy on things you can't control.
- Stop gossiping, it's a complete waste of time.
- Stop being a people pleaser. It's sad.
- Stop putting toxic things in your body. It's stupid.
- Stop doing the same things and hoping things will change.
Think like a boss:
- I value my time, so don't waste it.
- I take full responsibility.
- I follow my own path.
- I don't care about opinions.
- I surround myself with leaders and mentors.
- Failure doesn't kill me.
Lessons That People Need To Learn:
- Learn to listen.
- Put yourself first.
- Buy luxuries last, not first.
- Reduce expenses and liabilities.
- Aim for more valuable assets.
- Be in control of your emotions.
- Work to learn, don't work for money.
- You become what you study, so read.
- Reinvest excess cash.
- Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
Habits To Change:
Things that will mess you up:
- Your ego.
- Bad friends.
- Always listening to others.
- Being materialistic.
- Bad addictions.
Six rules to win in life:
- Have a vision for yourself.
- Compare yourself to your old self.
- Growth is outside your comfort zone.
- Increase your knowledge, read books.
- Forgive but don't forget.
- Never quit the game.
Things you can control:
- Your beliefs.
- Your attitude.
- Your income.
- Your perspective.
- Who your friends are.
- What books you read.
- How often you exercise.
- The type of food you eat.
- How many risks you take.
- How you interpret situations.
- Whether or not you ask for help.
- How often you practice gratitude.
- The amount of effort you put forth.
- How often you think about the past.
- How much time you spend worrying.
- How you spend money and invest money.
- Whether or not you try again after the setback.
- How much you appreciate the things you have.
Tips for time management:
- Set goals and rewards.
- Prioritize your tasks.
- Learn to delegate.
- Start with small steps.
- Set clear deadlines.
- Plan your day ahead.
- Say no to multitasking.
- Learns how to say "NO".
- Try not to be overwhelmed.
- Keep your motivation High.
Seven steps to success:
- A plan.
- A deadline.
- Taking action.
Nine ways to train your brain:
- Read every day.
- Write down your ideas.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Exercise regularly.
- Stick to a routine.
- Remove distractions.
- Practice gratitude.
- Keep a journal.
Eleven Habits To Improve Your Productivity:
- Set goals and objectives.
- Plan a schedule.
- Think big using small steps.
- Create a healthy routine.
- Rest to restore your energy.
- Prioritize do over than plan.
- Invest in long term results.
- Environment and influences.
- Evaluate consumption.
- Avoid to compare.
- Focus your energy and resources.
20 Things That Waste Time During The Day:
- Not planning your meals: it takes time to ensure what to eat and ensuring you have the right ingredients in the house.
- Watching TV out of habit: do you watch TV because you can't think of anything else to do, are bored or lose track of time? STOP NOW. LIMIT YOUR DISTRACTIONS.
- Social media: mindless scrolling can soon add up during the day. Hours are wasted.
- Not having a visual TO DO LIST: don't rely on your memory.
- Not planning in advance: avoid problems and don't forget appointments.
- Procrastinating: dont put things off for another day. Get them done today and feel much better for ticking them off your list at last!
- Not being organised: stop running around like a headless chicken. Plan, prepare and give yourself some wiggle room for emergencies.
- Overloading: your calender and your TO DO LIST. You won't get it all done anyway.
- Being tempted by distractions: try to complete one task at a time and not get side-tracked.
- Not blocking out chunks of time and underestimating how long something will take.