I am a student..... BUT I love writing.....My favourite hobby is writing and reading....Hubpages is a great platform for us
Egg is a complete meal.Egg contains all essential Faty Acids
The Protien content of egg is very grateful .Totally Healthy person can eat a whole egg ,white & yellow both parts.
Egg contains vitamin E,vitamin K , vitamin B6 ,Vitamin B2 , Vitamin D, vitamin B 12, vitamin B5 ,Vitamin A, Calories, Protein, Healthy Fats, Folate, Calcium, zinc, Phosphorus, Selenium Etc . Egg rise levels of Good Cholesterol.
Eggs Benefits For Hairs
1. Hair Growth promotion
- Eggs are Rich of proteins and nutrients that serve as hair food.
- These nutrients help boost the rate at which your hair grows while promoting healthy new growth .
2. Reduce Hair Loss curb
- The nutrients also help curb hair loss by stimulating your scalp and nourishing it strengthen the hair roots .
3. Improved Hair Elasticity
- Egg yolks are rich in biotin, which helps hydrate your hair and improve hairs elasticity .
4. Over come Curb Breakage
- They can also heal brittle hair, curbing breakage and split-ends, while improving the texture of your hair .
5. Add Shine in hairs
- The proteins present in egg whites can help to nourish your hair and leave it with a healthy shine.
6. Heal the Damage
- Since hair is 70% protein, the protein in eggs helps rebuild the damaged keratin gaps in the structure of your hairs.
- This helps heal the damage .
Eggs benefits During pregnancy
- Eggs are versatile and a good source of protein that provides amino acids you and your baby need.
- They contain more than a dozen vitamins and minerals, including choline.
- which is good for baby's brain development.
- However, be sure not to eat undercooked or raw eggs.
- pregnant women should get 40 to 70 grams of protein, and oeasyne egg contains 7 gram.
- So eating 2 hardboiled eggs a day is an way to up your protein intake without adding fat to your diet.
- Plus, eating a protein-rich diet can help you keep your blood sugar levels stable
- Eggs are a great contributor of essential nutrients to a child's healthy development.
- Not only are they packed with vitamins and minerals but they also provide a good source of protein, choline, and essential fatty acids.
Egg nutrition fact
|Egg white||Egg white||Whole Egg||Whole egg|
Calories : 16
Vitamin A & B12 : 0RDI
Vitamin A :8% RDl & B 12 : 52% RDI
Vitamin B 5 : 1% RDI
Protien :6 grams
Vitamin B2: 6% RDI
Egg benefits for skin
• Eggs are great for the skin, they help soften, firm and hydrate the skin.
It is known to contain amino acids that help in generation of new skin cells.
• For aging skin, egg whites can help tighten and firm.
If you have large pores or acne-prone skin, egg whites help close pores and get rid of build up.
• And if your skin is oily, egg whites are said to clarify pores and hair follicles that make too much sebum.
• Egg white masks are also super versatile.
• Eggs can be used in improving skin texture, be it dry or oily.
• Egg yolks are rich in fatty acids which can lend moisture to the skin while the egg whites contain albumin, a simple form of protein that helps tighten pores and also remove excessive oil.
• Apply the egg white evenly to your face. It will take around 15 minutes to dry.
You could either leave it on overnight or wash it off. If you are keeping for overnight,
then wash it off with cold water the next morning.
Eggs For weight loss
- A single egg contains 77 calories.
- Egg plays an important role in weight loss
- By eating 3 to 6 eggs we can loss weight easily and healthy
- We should eat 1 egg daily because egg contains all essential nutrients that our body needs
Bintehawa (author) from Sialkot, Pakistan on January 04, 2021:
Thank you kiwi berry for the comment..i am happy that you have take some information from my article!
kiwi berry on January 04, 2021:
yes I find it important as well
Bintehawa (author) from Sialkot, Pakistan on January 03, 2021:
A great information shared by me