I’m the Content Writer for My Blog; this is what I do for work.
Dental health is an indicator that a person is diligent in taking care of the body or not. The assumption that everyone's dental health is due to the quality of taking care of their teeth and becomes a benchmark for people to be diligent in taking care of their teeth or not.
Tips for Preventing Cavities
Having cavities can certainly be a problem because, in addition to emitting an unpleasant odour, cavities will also cause several other diseases. The main source of cavities is due to lack of dental care accompanied by consumption of sweet foods that can cause tooth decay.
Here are some tips to prevent cavities:
Causes of Cavities
- The wrong way to brush your teeth: Even though brushing your teeth is actually fairly easy to do, there are many people who do it wrong. According to research, the best time to brush your teeth is between one and two minutes. Try to brush your teeth in circular steps while looking in the mirror, so that no food residue is left between your teeth. Not only that, after consuming energy drinks, soft drinks, or other acidic drinks, do not brush your teeth immediately.
- The tools used: Molars very often experience cavities because their location at the back makes it difficult for a toothbrush to reach. The shape of the mouth that tends to narrow at the back also makes it difficult to clean, especially the shape of the toothbrush head still tends to be large.
- Infrequent frequency: Usually, brush your teeth regularly every time you take a shower. Brush your teeth 2 x is the minimum number to brush your teeth in 1 day. Rarely brushing your teeth makes your teeth more brittle and causes permanent damage. To obtain optimal results, frequent brushing frequency can minimize the growth of bacteria on the teeth, as well as protect better dental hygiene. Do it to brush your teeth after eating and before going to bed.
The impact of cavities on the health of other body parts. there is a theory called a focal infection, which can be briefly explained as follows: if there are cavities and decayed teeth are left untreated or removed, it can cause abnormalities in other parts of our body, such as the eyes are then disturbed, rheumatism, heart disorders, kidneys and so on. Hives are countless possibilities that can occur. Not only that, teeth that have died or rotten make bad breath.
Hopefully, the information on how to prevent cavities above can be useful and useful, especially for those of you who need interesting information and can become new knowledge. So with that, be diligent to keep our teeth from cavities. It's good to eat more vegetables and fruit, good for the body, vegetables and fruit are also good for dental health because they can help remineralize teeth. Gigi.
Easy Ways To Prevent Cavities
- Brush your teeth: When fighting cavities, it is imperative that you brush your teeth properly at least 2 x 1 day with a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Gargle: There are several antimicrobial mouth rinses on the market that have been clinically proven to reduce plaque, such as Listerine or pro-health crest. Gargling between the mouths rinsing after brushing or eating can help in preventing cavities.
- Eat healthily: Proper nutrition plays an important role in good dental health. Eating nutritional snacks and limiting the number of sugary drinks can help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth.
- Use floss: Food debris gets caught between our teeth when we eat. If debris is not removed, it can lead to cavities. Flossing every day is the best way to get rid of food debris between the teeth.
- Give up cigarettes and alcohol: Not only harmful to the body, cigarettes, and alcohol are very influential for dental health. Moreover, smokers are four times more likely to suffer from dental and gum disease than non-smokers. However, consuming large amounts of alcohol can irritate the gums, teeth, tongue, and other oral tissues.
- Chew sugarless gum: Believe it or not, certain sugarless gum can actually help prevent cavities by increasing the flow of saliva in your mouth.
- Cut down on sugary and sticky foods: Eating lots of sugary foods without proper care can definitely lead to cavities. Eating foods that contain sugar automatically helps the mouth produce acid. This can result in the demineralization system or the system releasing minerals from the teeth.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2021 Rover McJamie