Kishan passion is to help people change their lives in the simplest way and most realistic way possible in good health and great lifestyle.
Two approaches first failing backward and failing forward and asked to think in which approach you fit:
- Failing backward type of people always blame others for their problems, they always repeat same old mistakes, they expect not to fail again, they accept traditions blindly without logic, they stay limited to past mistakes, they think that they are failure and they easily quit
- Failing forward kind of people always takes responsibility, they always learn from their mistake, they know and understand that yes failure is a part of success, they always maintain a positive attitude, they challenge outdated assumptions, they hard work and they never get afraid of change and take a risk for their dream and success.
6 Ways to Become High Value
Create a personal motivation strategy to stick with your plan. Believe in yourself and never give up yourself
1. VISUALIZE YOUR SUCCESS
- Visualization is a simple technique that you can use to create a strong mental image of a future event.
- You can practice in advance for the event, so that you can prepare properly for it.
- Use the power of language and keep encourage yourself out loud to improve your mental strength.
- Practice mindfulness strategies to help overcome self doubt.
2. BE READY TO FAIL
- Acknowledge the failure and put it in perspective.
- You can't begin to bounce back from a mistake if you don't admit you've made it.
- Look for causes, not blame.
- Learn from mistakes
- Challenge outdated assumptions.
- Hard work and never get afraid of taking a risk for your dream and success.
3. NIP BOREDOM IN THE BUD
Your fitness motivation and performance can fluctuate from day to day. So don't give boredom a chance.
- Workout with your friends
- Try a change of scenery
- Listen to the right music
- Don't waste a single minute
- Read 1hour a day
- Use a day with right manner and good lifestyle
"Don't waste your time explaining who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you."
4. GET OUT FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE
- Your comfort zone is a dangerous place.
- It prevents you from improving.
- It stops you from achieving all the things you are capable of achieving and it makes you miserable.
- Steve Harvey described the comfort zone as a bubble that contains all the places you like to go and all the things you like to do. He said that if you stay in this bubble, you will never be successful.
- So friends, make a decision today to change something in your life that you are unhappy with and start experiencing positive changes.
5. FOCUS ON YOURSELF
- You can greatly increase your emotional stability.
- This can really be anything as long as it is something that winds you down or relaxes you.
- Focus on what you want.
- Be specific.
- Make a self-care plan.
- Practice self-compassion.
- Do things you love.
- Avoid comparisons.
- Avoid porn.
- Sleep 8-9hrs a day.
- Strat working out everyday.
- No alcohol and smoking.
- Make a great lifestyle.
"Focus on yourself not others. If you want lasting results."
6. DON'T GIVE UP
We all face challenges in life. And at times, it can feel like those challenges may just beat you. But you have to keep going. Don't let the idea of quitting enter your mind, stay strong, and fight for what it is that you want. The people who win in life are the ones that don't give up!
- Fail again and again.
- Be proud of yourself for every small win.
- Figure out what you lack.
- Be patient with yourself.
- Know that you will grow as a person just from going through it.
- Remember that you have choices.
- Remember the world is yours. So, never ever give up.
- One thing keep in mind NEVER STOP TRYING.
- Great things take time.
Arnold schwarzenegger said these 6 rule for success:
- Trust yourself.
- Break some rules.
- Don't be afraid to fail.
- Ignore the naysayers.
- Work like hell.
- Give something back.
Friends don't be afraid to be fail. Never stop trying. In life to get successful we have to face numerous difficulties and numerous disappointments fail again and again to be more effective.
"JUST REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T CLIMB THE LADDER OF SUCCESS WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
© 2021 Kishan raj