Writer of a series of inspiring, positive messages of hope and encouragement in the form of fiction and non-fiction books
Is There Any Cancer that is Curable?
Some believe that curing cancer naturally is not possible. However, with all diseases, the following points need to be considered:
- diet plays a big part in both the causes and treatments of many illnesses, not just cancer.
- Hereditary DNA plays a big part also, although many health professionals point out that so-called hereditary diseases may also be heavily influenced by the eating habits passed down from one generation to another.
- With so many various forms of cancer, many wonder, is there any cancer that is curable? With both mainstream and alternative health professionals, the answer to that question is a definite yes.
- Of course, it depends on the type of cancer and how advanced the condition before the treatment begins. Most mainstream medical professionals will insist that orthodox medical treatment is the only way to go, particularly for advanced cancers, whereas natural therapists generally believe that natural methods are the way to go, although natural remedies sometimes take longer.
- One thing they do agree on, is that diet plays a big part in the recovery, with emphasis on fresh fruits and vegetables.
Does cancer go away on its own?
Both mainstream and alternative practitioners will likely agree on this one, that cancer does not go away on its own. Some form of treatment is needed. However, some things can help in the healing process, whether that healing process includes traditional medicine or alternatively treating cancer naturally. Here are a few things to consider:
- Cancer is an acidic condition - it thrives in an acidic environment.
- Our modern-day average diet is high in acidic foods, lighter in alkaline foods, which leads to a higher acidic body environment. Many health and diet experts suggest balancing our diet for an optimum 80/20 intake of alkaline to acidic foods.
- Cancer also craves sugar. Cutting back on sugar foods and drinks can go a long way in helping the healing process when treating cancer naturally or traditionally.
Can you have cancer treatment at home?
Of course, the answer to this one depends on the type of treatment. Most conventional medical treatments need to be done in specialist facilities under expert supervision. However, some mainstream medicines can also be taken at home, as prescribed by the medical professional.
If one chooses to combine traditional methods with alternative treatments, or decides for treating cancer naturally, there are some natural cancer killers, plus many fruits, foods and herbs that are natural cancer fighters.
Cancer Natural Remedies
When considering natural cancer killers and treatments, it’s important to remember that there’s no one cure-all for any disease, particularly cancer. It requires a combination of several treatments, and diet plays a big part in the healing process. There are many specific foods, fruits and herbs that are natural cancer fighters, one of which is the humble garlic. However, there are some combination of foods that also act as natural cancer killers. If we take a look at the first paragraph in this article, hints about cancer natural remedies are contained in that information:
- Cancer thrives in an acidic environment - therefore, an alkaline substance can act as a poison to cancer.
- Cancer craves sugar - therefore, a sweet substance can act as bait, delivering the alkaline poison directly to the cancer cell.
- Taking the above two points into consideration, combining an alkaline food (the poison) with a sweet substance (the bait) can provide a natural cancer killer.
There are two substances that are often readily available in most households - baking soda and Maple Syrup. Simply combine equal parts of bicarbonate of soda (preferably aluminums-free) and Maple Syrup into a paste. Some suggest mixing the substances in a saucepan with gentle heat for a super-concentrated mix, but it needs to be a gentle heat, so it doesn’t burn. If that’s too hard, just mix the substances cold. Take a teaspoon to start and up the frequency of doses as desired.
Of course, this method would not be suitable for someone with diabetes or other sugar-related disease, in which case, other natural cancer treatments might be more suitable.
Author Bio - Influencing factors that led to this article
Having lost both parents to cancer, plus several friends and family over the years, all of whom tried conventional medical treatments, the author was driven to research alternatively healing methods. The wealth of information found online was sometimes lost in the excess of information, making it difficult to pinpoint the most relevant points. This again led the author to simplify the presentation, giving an overview of the most relevant points of each alternative cancer treatment, making it easier for readers to identify the best method for them, whilst giving them the opportunity to research their preferred choice further.
Feedback from some close friends and family, who have gone into remission after trying a combination of both conventional and alternative treatments, indicates that treatment options are very much an individual’s choice. There are merits for both conventional and alternative cancer treatments, and each individual is encouraged to keep an open mind and explore all the pros and cons of all.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and does not substitute for diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, prescription, and/or dietary advice from a licensed health professional. Drugs, supplements, and natural remedies may have dangerous side effects. If pregnant or nursing, consult with a qualified provider on an individual basis. Seek immediate help if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
© 2022 David Gaughan