Robert Morgan "Bobby" is a holistic practitioner, master herbalist, iridologist, colonic therapist, author, and international lecturer.
You Don't Have to Suffer With BPH or Prostate Cancer
About 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in their lives, and other than skin cancer, it is the most common cancer in men. In the United State alone more than 50 million men suffer from prostate conditions that negatively affect their quality of life. By the time a man is in his 70's, there is a 90% chance he will experience the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (BPH). Each year almost a quarter of a million men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer and about 30,000 will die of it. The good news is that there are 2.5 million men living with prostate cancer today.
- Drink 32 ounces of green energy smoothie or eat 32 ounces of energy soup every day. This smoothie/soup should include: Sprouted peas and sprouted sunflower plants, spinach, or Swiss chard. Add in 2 ounces of fresh wheatgrass juice. If you cannot get fresh wheatgrass/ barley grass/rye grass, purchase PINES powdered (This is the one, all the quoted scientific studies used). THINK Chlorophyll, it resonates at 528hz. You can purchase this from any good health food store. Use fresh spinach, or Swiss chard as your base, then add in the sprouts along with a tablespoon of slippery elm powder, 1 optional small apple, (sugar feeds cancer) and juice from 1 lemon, The minimum you should drink or eat is 32oz daily, more is better!
- BPH Tea/Prostate Cancer Tea – Thumb of ginger, 3-4 nettle leaves, 2 tablespoons of hydrangea root, 1 tsp. of Pygeum powder mixed with 2 teaspoons of raw honey and 2 tsp. of bee propolis. You may drink as much as you like, but you need to drink at least 4 cups throughout the day until 6:00 pm. You can make this the night before.
- Take fresh wheatgrass shots. 3 ounces a day is optimal.
- Do wheatgrass implants after doing coffee enemas twice a week, for at least 30 days.
- Blend in 3 teaspoons of kelp, or dulse with your drinks, or spread on salads when you begin eating unblended foods.
30 - 120 Day Prostate Health Turnaround
- Upon rising mix this 1:1 ratio, 1 teaspoon of blackstrap molasses and 1 teaspoon of baking soda mixed in water mixed in a ½ cup of warm water and drink.
- Drink 2-3 cups of fresh pumpkin seed-brazil nut milk in the morning. Buy "raw", unpasteurized pumpkin seeds and brazil nuts and blend with water: Place 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds, plus 1/2 cup of brazil nuts into a Vita-Mix, add distilled water up to half container. Blend on high for 30 seconds (don't allow mixture to become hot), drain through a nut bag. Add enough distilled water to make 2 quarts of milk. Able to store in fridge for 2-3 days.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar, in 32 ounces of water (Use a mason jar and shake well. Sip on this whenever you feel thirsty, throughout the day. Finish before 6:00pm.
- Cayenne (1/2 tsp. in 1/2 cup of warm water, 3-4x/day (after each meal at a minimum).
- Breakfast… 6 cloves of roasted garlic, 2 roasted habanero peppers. Mash together and put on raw sprouted bread and eat. You may put organic butter, or better yet raw coconut oil on the bread. (Rub the garlic and pepper with a light coating of oil before roasting).
- Liquid Iodine - 8 droppers full before bedtime, daily. You may put the iodine in ½ cup of water. At the end of the first week lower the dose to 6 dropper’s.
- Juice Plus Trio – 6 of each daily. These can be taken at one time or spread out.
- Stinging Nettle – 1000 mg, 3 times daily with meals.
- Hot/Cold shower therapy morning and night. Get a handheld shower head.
- Quercetin - 500mg, 3 times daily. Take with meals.
- Saw Palmetto – 1000g, 3 times daily. Take with meals.
- Pure Curcumin 95% - 1000mg, 6 times daily. Take with meals.
- Lecithin - 2000 mg, 3 times daily. Take with meals.
~ Multi-vitamin – If your cancer is active don’t take them, you might feed the cancer cell first. If you only have BPH go ahead and take them, as directed 3 times a day with your meals.
Baths & Enemas
~ Take a Epsom salt bath made from 1 cup of Epsom salts and 1/2 cup of baking soda every day for the first 4 weeks. Then twice a week until you are better.
~ Include daily enemas – 1 quart of clear water – 1 quart of organic coffee, once daily for the first week, then a minimum of twice a week for the first 30 days. Be sure to add a pinch of Celtic salt to ALL enemas. Follow up enemas with wheatgrass implants.
Minimum Amount of Cooked Foods
~ Besides the garlic toast, try to eat 99% juiced and blended RAW vegetables and green food during the first 30 days. If you have cancer try to go raw for 90-120 days. Keep cooked soups and salads to a minimum.
~ If you eat any cooked foods, before you have completed the first 120 day, consider eating cruciferous foods, especially boiled cabbage, and sauteed brussel sprouts. helpful in expediting the turnaround.
~COOKED GREENS PROTOCOL – Only after PSA test is normal.
Eat 2- 3 cups of cooked spinach rotate with chard. If you feel you must remain raw (which is best) then use 8-12 cups of spinach or chard for juicing or eating each day.. The other greens do not provide enough potassium.
~COOKED POTASIUM BROTH PROTOCOL - When you make the potassium vegetable broth make sure you drink the broth and throw out the vegetables.
- 2 cups of potato peelings- Do not use the whole potato
- 1/2 cup of carrot peelings – Do not use the whole carrot
- 1/2 cup beet peelings - Do not use the whole beet
- 1 cup celery
- 6 cups of spinach or Swiss chard
- 1 cup of chopped onions and garlic 50/50
- 1 -2 teaspoons of marjoram
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or more if you can handle the heat. The more cayenne the better.
- Directions: Add enough water to cover the ingredients. Place in slow cooker 12 -18 hours overnight. Ingredients should be VERY soft almost mushy, pour through strainer and throwaway the mush. You should have made at least a quart of the broth. I reiterate Drink the vegetable broth, do not eat the vegetables.
Stay Away From These Foods & Drinks
- All sugars, even fruit sugar if you have cancer!
- All meat except for wild caught fish. No raw fish. If you have cancer NO fish.
- All alcohols… EVEN wine during the first 90 days. If you have cancer NO alcohol.
- No Coffee or tobacco for the first 90 days. We can re-evaluate the coffee after 90 days. If you have cancer DO NOT drink any coffee, or caffeinated drinks.
IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST EAT COOKED FOODS, TRY TO LIMIT YOUR CONSUMPTION!
BE SURE TO GET IN AT LEAST 1/2 HOUR OF WALKING EXERCISE DAILY, ALONG WITH LYMPHASIZING EXERCISE.
Stop BPH Before It Starts
For those of you who are not experiencing BPH and want to decrease your chances of ever having too deal with BPH, begin making the changes in your lifestyle today.
Substantially decrease your risk of BPH, by eating a healthy balanced diet along with regular exercise. Building your meals and snacks around veggies and fruit is a smart idea for health in general, and particularly a healthy prostate. Focus on foods that are high in selenium, lycopene, glucosinolates, polyphenols and omega 3 fats.
Anti-Inflammatory Foods, Herb,& Spices
Inflammation is a natural response to the body's way of destroying pathogens. The problem is that when we experience chronic inflammation of any of the body's systems, major health challenges will occur. Eating foods, drinks, herbs and spices that have anti-inflammatory effects, will help the body to re-balance itself by reducing and controlling inflammation.
The following foods have the ability to stop inflammatory responses in your body:
Dark leafy greens - Kale, spinach, collard greens and swiss chard. Try to eat these wonderful leafy greens raw. You can makes salads, wraps, juices, smoothies and of course cook them, but try to eat or drink most of them raw. .
Berries - Especially blueberries are excellent anti-inflammatory foods and are high in free radical busting antioxidants, compared to other fruits and vegetables.
Teas - Until this past year, I recommended green tea to my clients. Now I recommend a specific green tea called Matcha. This tea is the most nutrient-rich green tea we know of at this time.
Fermented/Cultured Foods - During my tenure as director of CHI, we re-implemented the use of fermented foods into our full body detox and rebuilding program, bringing in a higher level of natural health and healing to our clients. These amazing foods restored our clients gut flora, boosted their immune systems, and reduced chronic inflammation better than any of the herbs or other foods we had used in the past. In fact, the majority of inflammatory diseases start in your gut, as the result of an imbalanced microbiome. Fermented foods and drinks such as rejuvelac, kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, miso, tempeh, pickles, and other fermented vegetables, help to re-seed the beneficial bacteria in our client's intestines, and assisted in ridding their bodies of pesticides and heavy metals, that had accumulated in them over their lifetime.
Garlic is a time tested anti-inflammatory food. More than 100 studies show it ability to fight inflammation. Garlic is also anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and an antioxidant. Rich in the sulfur compound Allicin, which when digested in your body, produces one of the most powerful free radical scavengers - sulfenic acid.
The following herbs and spices have excellent anti-inflammatory properties and can make a major difference in your living a longer healthier life.
Selenium Rich Foods
Selenium rich foods have antioxidant properties that help protect cells from damage. Recent studies have shown that Selenium rich foods and supplements reduce the risk of prostate cancer. You can get selenium from foods like:
- Brazil Nuts. Without a doubt, Brazil nuts are the very best sources of selenium!
- Mushrooms, especially Shiitake/White Button Mushroom
- Lima/Pinto Beans
- Chia Seeds
- Brown Rice
- Seeds (Sunflower, Sesame, Pumpkin and Flax)
- Broccoli, Cabbage, Spinach
Polyphenols can be found in many different types of herbs, fruits, vegetables, berries and even chocolate has large amounts of this amazing cell protector. Polyphenols create a barrier in the body’s cells and scavenge free radicals, which age us and cause mutant cells to arise. The polyphenols barrier and blocking ability inhibit cancerous cell growth and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Top 25 Riches Food Sources of Polyphenols (per serving)
- Black Elderberry
- Black Chokeberry
- Highbush blueberry
- Globe artichoke heads
- Coffee, filtered
- Lowbush Blueberry
- Sweet Cherry
- Red Raspberry
- Flaxseed Meal
- Dark Chocolate
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- Pure Apple Juice
- Whole Grain Rye Bread
- red wine
- Soy Yogurt
- Cocoa Powder
- Pure Pomegranate Juice
- Land cress
- Mustard – seeds and leaves
- Pak choi
- Turnips – root and greens
Cruciferous Vegetables - Think Glucosinolate
With so many cruciferous vegetables to choose from, you will never have another boring meal.
- Bok choi
- Broccoli rabe
- Broccoli romanesco
- Brussels sprout
- Chinese broccoli
- Chinese cabbage
- Collard greens
- Garden cress
Cruciferous vegetables are rich in fiber, vitamin c, folate, calcium, beta-carotene, and vitamin B6. During digestion, the glucosinolate in the plant is broken down to form active compounds that form indoles, nitriles, thiocyanates and sulforaphane, all of which have been examined and tested for their anticancer effects. Resent studies have shown that the indoles which are broken down from the glucosinolate do the following:
- Protect cells from DNA damage.
- Help inactivate carcinogens.
- Have antiviral and antibacterial effects.
- Have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Induce cell death (apoptosis) in mutant cells.
- Inhibit tumor blood vessel formation (angiogenesis) and tumor cell migration (needed for metastasis).
Side Note: The name Cruciferous is Cruciferae in Latin which means "cross-bearing", from the shape of their flowers, whose four petals resemble the cross of Christ.
Lycopene Rich Foods
Lycopene is another antioxidant in foods that has been shown to help reduce the risk of prostate cancer by blocking the action of the free radicals to damage cells, thus preventing them from mutating. Lycopene is what gives fruit and vegetables their color. Besides reducing the risk of prostate cancer, foods rich in lycopene have also been shown to help reduce lung and stomach cancer as well. In several studies, Lycopene in tomatoes has been shown to be more bio-available when it is cooked, rather than when consumed raw. The foods richest in Lycopene are:
Any medicinal references mentioned here are strictly for educational purposes based on my research through study, empirical evidence, personal use and herbal lore but not intended as medical advice of any kind. Herbs can be helpful allies in creating and maintaining good health but they can also be powerful medications that should be treated with respect. Used improperly, they can cause adverse reactions or interfere with pharmaceuticals.
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. It is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Robert Morgan nor Sue Meisheri makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Robert Morgan or Sue Meisheri does not warrant that the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
Miebakagh Fiberesima from Port Harcourt, Rivers State, NIGERIA. on May 19, 2020:
Morgan. I welcomed the information in this article. I am familiar with some but now have increased knowledge of the challenge. Thanks for educating the public with such useful facts.
Robert Morgan (author) from Hutchinson Island, FL - Myrtle Beach, SC - Gilbert AZ on August 01, 2015:
Thank Scott, for commenting. I have a lot of work to do on this Hub. Trying to become a little bit better writer each day. The lycopene is actually much moe bioavailable when it's cooked. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I am still learning my way around HubPages. I may have joined three years ago, but I really just started writing during the past few weeks. Blessings, to you and your family.
promisem on July 15, 2015:
I'm surprised to see ketchup has more lypocene than paste even though paste is more concentrated. I assume from your Hub that ketchup goes through a cooking process that concentrates the lypocene. Luckily, I eat a lot of ketchup.