Testosterone is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males. In male humans, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as testes and prostate, as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body hair.
Before you gonna read natural ways to improve your testosterone levels first you know about harmful foods for lower testosterone*
Food varieties that bring down your testosterone levels
presently a-days male large numbers of them having issues in testosterone levels diminishing by more dairy items food varieties, high fat food varieties (junk food)* and soy-Based products may decrease your testosterone levels and it is destructive to keep up with your way of life great way.
so avoid these foods for lower testosterone:
- Dairy products
- Soy and Soy-Based Products. Some research shows that regularly eating soy products like edamame, tofu, soy milk and miso may cause a drop in testosterone levels.
- Processed Foods like convenience meals, frozen foods and pre-packaged snacks are also a common source of trans fats. so, friends avoid processed food.
- Vegetable Oil are high in polyunsaturated fat, which has been associated with decreased testosterone levels in some studies.
6 Natural Ways to Increase Testosterone Level by Nutritious Food
There are 6 best food varieties for support your testosteron levels are follows:
1. Soaked raisins and lukewarm low-fat milk
- After eating soaked raisins, drinking lukewarm low-fat milk on it increases the sperm and removes weakness
- Both milk and raisins are found in sufficient quantities of many nutrients that provide energy.
- According to a scientific research, raisins have the properties of increasing male fertility. At the same time, the activity of increasing sperm motility is also found actively.
- This food can produce more sperm count.
2. Pumpkin seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are a man's best friend.
- Packed with antioxidants and zinc, this superfood is all you need to boost your fertility.
- Phytosterol, which is known to improve testosterone production in the body, is a component that is present in pumpkin seeds.
- This helps in the increase of the sperm count and fertility.
- These seeds also contain omega-3 fatty acids that improve blood circulation and increase semen(sperm) volume.
- Inflammation of your prostate gland may hamper sperm motility.
- The anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants in pumpkin seeds counter inflammation.
- This ensures better sperm motility and boosts overall reproductive health.
Some of the benefits of pumpkin seeds for sperm health are as follows:
- Pumpkin Seed Improves Prostates Health
- Pumpkin Seed Enhances Male's Fertility
- Pumpkin Seed Boosts Testosterone Levels
- Pumpkin Seeds are Packed with Nutrients
- Pumpkin Seed Gives You a Better Sleep
Best time to eat:
- The best time to have it is before bed as it improves sleep quality.
- Since pumpkin seeds are good for health, you can even replace them with your late-night fried nibbles.
- Vitamins such as A, B1, and C in a banana help the body manufacture healthier and stronger sperm cells.
- The sperm count also depends on these vitamins.
- Banana have a rare enzyme called Bromelain which helps in regulating sex hormones.
- This enzyme prevents inflammation as well as helps the body improve sperm quality and count.
11 science-backed healthy benefits of banana:
- Bananas contain any important nutrients
- Bananas contain nutrients that moderate blood sugar levels
- Bananas may improve digestive health
- Bananas may aid weight loss
- Bananas may support heart health
- Bananas contain powerful antioxidants
- Bananas may help you feel more full
- Unripe bananas may improve insulin sensitivity
- Bananas may improve kidney health
- Bananas may have benefits for exercise
- Bananas are easy to add to your diet
4. Dark chocolate
- Stating that dark chocolates helps in the volume of ejaculate and improve sperm count and motility
- Dark chocolate is loaded with an amino acid named L-Arginine HCl which is proven to contribute to higher sperm counts and volume.
- Consumption in limited quantities can improve sperm counts to an extent.
Other benefits of dark chocolate:
- Dark chocolate is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals, and it generally contains less sugar than milk chocolate.
- May help lower the risk of heart disease
- Reduce inflammation and insulin resistance
- Improve brain function.
- Eggs are a healthy option to increase sperm count as they are filled with protein.
- Eggs also protect the sperm from damaging free radicals and improve motility.
- The nutrients present in an egg, help in the production of stronger and healthier sperm and improve fertility.
- Eating more soft-boiled eggs instead of frying them enables you to acquire the essential amino acids that aid in stimulating the production of sperm.
- Packed with protein, loaded with Vitamins B12 and E, and often enriched with good monounsaturated fat like DHA, eggs are frequently cited among the most effective foods for promoting your fertility.
Some of the benefits of eggs for healthy body are as follows:
- Eggs are nutrient rich.
- Eggs contain the Highest-Quality protein.
- Eggs improve levels of “Good” cholesterol.
- Eggs provide a great source of Vitamin D.
- Eggs are filling and help with weight management.
- Each egg contains about six grams of protein, as well as helpful amino acids.
- Dark, leafy-green vegetables are a rich source of folic acid and spinach is an ideal supplement to include in your diet.
- spinach, are loaded with folic acid that helps in overall sperm health and motility.
- The combination of Vitamin C and spinach is found to have a positive effect in increasing sperm count.
Spinach has the following possible health benefits:
- Diabetes management.
- Cancer prevention.
- Asthma prevention.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Bone health.
- Promotes digestive regularity.
- Healthy skin and hair.
These 6 food varieties are high in nutrition, increment your testosteron levels, reasonable cost for purchasing and work on absolute way of life in extraordinary manner.
I trust this is valuable friends
© 2021 Kishan raj