What is creatine?
- Creatine is a compound produced by the body and found naturally in a variety of foods.
- Creatine is thought to improve strength, increase lean muscle mass, and help the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
- This muscular boost may help athletes achieve bursts of speed and energy, especially during short bouts of high-intensity activities such as weight lifting or sprinting.
Is creatine a steroid?
- NO, Creatine is a natural steroids
- Some people also confuse creatine with anabolic steroids, but this is yet another myth.
- Creatine is a completely natural and legal substance found in your body and in foods such as meat with no link to steroids.
The products included in this blog were chosen dependent on the accompanying criteria:
- Quality of ingredients.
- Lack of additives, fillers and artificial colors or flavors.
- The use of third-party testing for banned substances and contaminants.
- Adherence to good manufacturing practices.
6 best creatine supplements
Not all creatine supplements are created equal and with so many options available, finding a high quality supplement can be challenging.
1. Thorne creatine
- The best thing about this creatine supplement is that it's NSF Certified for Sport, which means it's thoroughly tested and trusted by athletes in professional sports for safety and efficacy.
- Thorne developed a micronized version of creatine that dissolves easily in water.
- Promotes physical endurance, power output, and increased work capacity of muscle.
- Cellular Energy Production: Creatine helps the cells of the body more efficiently create energy, thus benefiting exercise capacity.
- Thorne creatine is Gluten free, GMO free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
- Thorne creatine is best overall.
2. Klean Athlete Klean Creatine
- Klean Creatine is a product containing pure natural resources.
- support muscle strength, performance, and recovery.
- If you take part in sports that require bursts of intense and repeated muscle power.
- creatine is clinically studied to help you increase your body strength, build muscle mass, and recover more quickly from strenuous exercise.
- Klean creatine is Gluten free, GMO free, Vegan, Vegetarian.
3. NOW Sports creatine monohydrate
- NOW creatine is muscle fuel.
- Mass building, energy production, lean mass and steroid free.
- GMP (good manufacturing practices) quality assured.
- NOW sports creatine is ranked first and best for muscle growth.
- Monohydrate is currently the best form.
- It has the best safety record, most scientific support and is at least as effective as any other form on the market.
- NOW sports creatine monohydrate is Gluten free, GMO free and Kosher.
- NOW sports creatine is available on Amazon.in
4. Cytosport cyto gainer
- Cyto Sport Cyto Gainer is a weight and muscle gainer.
- The formula includes creatine, which helps to increase strength and training endurance. It also has a sustained release protein blend.
- This means that the product can be used between meals as well as post workout.
- It includes a vitamin and mineral blend, Cyto Gainer is a great option as a meal replacement.
- It is designed for people trying to add lean mass over the long term as opposed for those looking to quickly bulk up.
- The formula includes creatine, which helps to increase strength and training endurance.
- It also has a sustained release protein blend. This means that the product can be used between meals as well as post workout.
- It is pure natural steroid.
- The carbohydrate source used in Cyto Gainer is maltodextrin. This provides 38 grams of carbohydrate per serving.
- Cyto sports is Gluten free, GMO free.
- Cytosport cyto gainer is available on Amazon.in
5. PurAthlete Power+
- Faster absorbing creatine
- Creatine MagnaPower is created by combining or “chelating” a creatine and magnesium molecule together, so your body can absorb and convert it to energy more efficiently.
- By chelating creatine and magnesium molecules together, POWER+ gives you higher muscle energy faster than ever before.
- Designed for athletes: creatine powder is made specifically for athletes that require peak performance from their bodies.
- POWER+ creatine supplement is NSF Certified Safe For Sports and does not contain any banned substances, gluten or diuretics.
- POWER+ is completely non-toxic, non-GMO, Gluten free, and made in the USA in an FDA registered GMP Certified facility so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality creatine possible.
- Buy this product on Amazon.in
6. Proven4 sport pre-game formula
- Best creatine supplement for Pre-workout for men and women for intense workouts to support energy levels, increased focus, endurance, stamina, strength and performance.
- A clean choice for preworkout supplements that are used by professional and avid athletes who want to be sure of what they are putting in their bodies.
- Male and Female athletes ranging from beginners all the way up to the elite competitors, have relied on Proven4 to reach their goals
- NSF Certified and professionally puts on sports leagues.
- Beta-alanine, Agrinine, tyrosine.
- Gluten free, GMO free.
- Buy this product on Amazon.in
Read more about natural steroids. Natural steroids typically refer to compounds found in plants, herbs, and other natural sources that mimic human hormones or steroids.
Indeed there you have it: 6 best creatine supplements
Furnished with above data, the creatine supplements are certified by (GMP, NSF and FDA). It can use for strength training performance and for lean body mass.
If you are interested in adding any supplements in your fitness schedule, it's worth a conversation with your healthcare provider. A conversation is always worth the time when it concerns your health.
© 2021 Kishan