Hi, I am a young writer who has just found her passion for writing. Hope you guys support and love.
Human Health Facts
Do you ever sit and thought about your body? I have known you didn't. So, today I'll tell you something about it. The human body is the most complex creature in this world. Without it, nothing is possible. Varying from easy tasks like cooking to hard things like manufacturing. One should always take care of their health by eating healthy and exercising. Once our Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi said, "It is health which is real wealth and not gold and silver". So, let's see some interesting facts about "Human Health".
- A normal human being is more creative at night and least creative in the morning.
- A healthy human's thigh bone is tougher than concrete.
- A person who cut off their limbs to become disabled is called "Transabled".
- A human at the time of birth has 300 bones and 206 bones when they become adults.
- The hydrochloric acid(HCl) in your stomach can dissolve a piece of metal like a blade.
- The amount of saliva which human produce during lifetime is enough for filling two swimming pool.
- The heart can continue to pump even after being removed from the body.
- A normal healthy heart beats about 115,000 times.
- The lung of humans are not of the same size, the right lung is bigger than the left lung.
- If a child is born with renal agenesis(with one kidney), the remaining kidney will grow until it equalizes the weight of a combined pair of kidneys.
- The size of the kidney is less or equal to a closed fist and it weighs under 0.4kgs.
- The amount of blood that an average kidney filter is 112 to 114 liters and on filtering this much blood they produce 0.94 to 1.7 liters of urine.
- An average human heart pumps about 2,000 gallons of blood every day.
- The size of the heart is about the human fist.
- If you lose your small pinky finger, then the power of your hand will decrease by 50%.
- Laughing is the best exercise for your heart. It reduces stress and strengths your immunity system
- A man's heart is heavier than that of a woman. But, a woman's heart beats faster than that of men.
- A brain is more creative when it is tired.
- When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left in which they see a dream-like sequence of their memories.
- It takes about 21 days to form any habit.
- Drinking water in the morning will make you feel happier, sharper, and energetic throughout the day.
- Humans cannot resist good-looking food or danger.
- Craving for junk food lasts only for 10 minutes. If you control for several minutes then you can avoid eating unhealthy food.
- Loneliness is a very dangerous poison. It is as bad as smoking cigarettes per day.
- Farting helps in reducing high blood pressure.
- Religious practices like prayer and fasts are associated with lower levels of psychological distress.
- The brain treats rejection like physical pain. This affects our mental health.
- Crying makes you feel better, reduces stress, and may help to keep your body healthy.
Hope you guys enjoy and like these facts.
© 2021 Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma (author) from India on April 24, 2021:
Very happy to hear that :)
Audrey Hunt from Idyllwild Ca. on April 23, 2021:
I really enjoyed these health facts. Many, are new to me. I will drink more water in the morning!