Vikmez is a dedicated health reseacher, bussiness and relationship adviser that hope to better the lifes of individuals.
I’m often asked how I begin a day without feeling too depressed, which is so important. In the morning I like to start with a ‘breather’, which means taking some time to focus on myself, my family, and my plans for the day to come. I always close my eyes, and reflect on how I want to treat myself and my family. I’ll often play a little music and read a positive quote, or a simple message from someone. I think this is very important, as it can make the day so much easier. It’s a time to reflect on the past and plan for the future.
I’m very careful not to let stress accumulate, and it’s amazing what a little extra mindfulness can do for your general outlook. I’m never in a rush to begin my day, because I want to be the best me I can be, and that takes time.The world is not as dangerous as it is made out to be. It is as dangerous as we allow it to be.'
I’ll also set my intentions for the day, which always sets the tone for my success.The purpose of this section is to inspire you and bring your mind to positive, energetic and uplifting thoughts. To make you smile and laugh. To make you think about the amazing world and the people who surround us.'
To make you think and move you in the direction of creating a perfect tomorrow!It will always be a mix of things I love, and it helps me start a day feeling motivated and focused.
If we can start our day with positive thoughts, it will help to keep our minds positive throughout the day. You may want to focus on 1 or 2 motivational quotes or messages to start your day.
To bring your mind to a positive place. A place to go to when you need to unwind. To keep you motivated and focused. To have you go on to do great things today, and every day.
You will find more inspiration, motivation, and energy to go through your day, thanks to these great quotes.
I have started my day with a great quote and now it is your turn to start yours with these great quotes.
1. You don't have to find the sun, it's always there, always. But you may need to look beyond the sun, to the other stars, to the galaxy itself. But the trick is to notice it, to know that it's there and to be aware of its rays every day.
2. You don't have to be the best; you have to help the best become the best.
If you wish to help someone else, let them know that they don’t have to be the best in order for you to help them.
3. “Don’t let a bad day drive you crazy. Keep your day in focus.
4. Do things you are passionate about.
5. ‘It is not what happens to you, but how you react to it that determines your life.'
6. “The world is not as dangerous as it is made out to be. It is as dangerous as we allow it to be.” - John F. Kennedy
7. “Your past doesn’t have to define you.”
8. Always keep your eye on the ball.'
9. If you want to be happy, be. If you want to make people happy, help them be.
10. Always be a good example.
11. Life is not about the number of breaths you take, but the moments that you take your breath.
12. “The quality of a man’s life doesn’t depend on the number of years he has lived, but on the number of years he has lived with dreams.”
13. Be good, then everyone will want to be around you.
14. Make your life a “good” story. Make it a story of your own, a story of your dreams.
15. There are people who live in the past, who are waiting for a fairy tale to end. I am not one of them.
16. “The most important thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.”
17. “Don’t let a bad day drive you crazy. Keep your day in focus.”
18. “You will never do the impossible, but if you have the guts to try, you just might find yourself doing the unexpected.”
19. ‘It is not what happens to me, but how I react to it that determines my life.”
20. “Remember, if you don’t try, you don’t get to fail and if you don't get to fail then you don't get to succeed".
Thanks for reading the list of 20 great quotes. I hope you enjoyed reading them and they motivated you to do something this morning.
I hope you will share this with your friends and family.
Do the best you can do, every day, to make your life and the lives of others the best it can be.
Keep doing what you are doing every day and things will get better.