In Might and Magic X Legacy, the relics are legendary weapons and armor pieces that will provide the heroes with bonuses to armor, damage, elemental damage, attributes, and protects against a host of conditions, as well as causing some conditions to the enemies. When the heroes get the relics, they will be level 1 initially. Equip the relics and soon, they will become level 4. More powers are unlocked as the relics become level 4.
This will provide a list of the relics at level 4, and provide where the raiders can get the relics.
- The Titan Leggings are boots that are found in the crypt in the Eye.
At level 4, the titan leggings will provide -
- 5 armor
- +22 armor value
- +10 might
- 100% paralysis protection
- The Starsilver Blade is a one handed sword that can be forged by the weaponmaster in Seahaven after completion of the Fallen Star quest, and waiting for a week.
At level 4, this one handed sword does 29-33 damage and can create 50% crit dam with additional damage of 9 in fire, water, earth, air, light and dark. Awesome! This sword is a must for any bladedancer, because the quest is easy to do.
- The Demon Kiss is a relic crossbow which is found in a chest after the heroes defeat the shadow dragon in the dangerous cave in Ashen Hills.
At level 4, the Demon Kiss can produce 23-27 damage and can create 30% critical damage. It can also an additional amount of 24 light damage. The Demon Kiss adds 22 ranged attack value and has a 7% chance to inflict the condition "Agony".
- The San Tenga Mugen is a two handed sword that is obtained in the Sword of the Bounty Hunter quest.
At level 4, the sword does 36 to 44 damage and can create 50% critical damage. In addition, it can cause 24 water damage and has a 7% chance to inflict the "chilled" condition. This will cause the melee / ranged attack to decrease by 1 to a minimum of 1 until the end of the turn.
- The dragon flame tongue sword is a one handed sword that is a reward for the completion of the Secret of the Obelisks quest.
The dragon flame tongue sword can cause 29 to 33 damage and can create 50% critical damage. It can also cause elemental fire damage of 24, and 19 damage to the group. It adds + 16 resistance of fire to the hero. This is at level 4 experience level of this relic weapon.
- The vampire armor is a must have, because it restores damage as health to the wearer. For the ultimate bladedancer, this is a must. The raiders will get the vampire armor after defeating the legendary creature in the mysterious cave at Wyslin Jungle.
The vampire armor is a medium armor with a rating of 21, causing -30 to attack, has a +16 light resistance and deals 24 dark damage to the attack.
- The raiders can get the Ancestor Mask in the dangerous cave in the Desolate Wilds.
At level 4, the ancestor mask adds 5 armor, adds 6 to endurance skill, adds 10 to vitality and will cause 24 points of damage to attacker for each successful melee attack.
- The raiders can get the Mageslayer by defeating Tuco the barbarian in the mysterious cave at the Crag.
At level 4, the mageslayer is a bow that can cause 21 to 31 damage. It has a 10% chance of creating critical damage and adds 14 critical damage. It has a 7% chance to cause mana surge.
- The raiders can buy the Black Fang Gauntlets at the Blackfang Hideout in the Slums district in Karthal.
At level 4, the black fang gauntlets has 5 armor, adds + 14 to melee attack value, adds 6 to perception and has a 5% chance to poison on successful attack. The poison reduces evade by 8 and deals 12 damage at the end of each turn.
- The raiders can get the White Wolf Shield by completing the Peninsula Incognita quest.
The White Wolf Shield is a large shield. At level 4, it has an armor of 18, adds 22 to armor value and has a 7% chance of stunning and adds 1 to general block.
- The Holy Sandals is a must for the mage. The heroes can get these sandals in a mysterious cave near Castle Portmeyron.
At level 4, the sandals has an armor of 5, has a evade value of 22, adds 10 to magic and protects 100% against magical weakness.
- Will and Resolve is a big name for a pair of gloves that can be found in the mysterious crypt in Shadow Woods.
At level 4, Will and Resolve has an armor of 5, adds 22 to evade value and protects 100% against magical sleep. It will also deal 24 prime damage to the attacker on each successful melee attack.
- The heroes can get the Smuggler's Jacket in the Wrecked Ship in Dubra Scrubland.
The smuggler's jacket has an armor of 10, adds 6 to the dual wielding skill, adds 6 to dodge, 22 to evade at level 4.
- The raiders can get the Jade Coif at the mysterious crypt in the Vantyr Range.
At level 4, the jade coif adds 5 armor, adds 6 to arcane discipline, adds 10 to spirit and causes 24 damage of water to the attacker for each successful melee attack.
- The Staff of the Lyre makes a difficult choice between trying to carry two magical foci, or using one two handed magical focus. At level 4, the staff of the lyre causes 26 to 28 damage, causes 46% critical magical damage, adds 6 to magical focus skill and has a 7% chance of inflicting "sleep". It will also add 1 to melee block.
- The raiders can get the Suncross as the reward for the Forbidden Saga quest.
At level 4, the Suncross is a wand which can do 18 to 20 damage, add 30% magical critical damage, add 5 magic, add 3 mysticism skill, deal 7 damage to the attacker for each successful melee attack.
- The heroes can get the armor of the legendary hero by praying at all the dragon shrines, at the right time, of course.
At level 4, the armor of the legendary hero is a heavy armor which conveys 29 armor, reduces attack value by 60, adds 10 to destiny, 22 to armor value and 6 to heavy armor skill.
- The Heart Piercer is a spear which can be found in the dangerous cave in Menthil Coast.
This spear, at level 4, can cause 32 to 64 damage, has a 50% chance of causing critical damage, adds 10 to perception, adds 6 to spear skill and has a 7% chance to cause bleeding.(50% health lost to attack, bleeding is repeated at end of turn)
- The Evangelist is a relic axe found in the Tomb of a Thousand Terrors in level 4.
The Evangelist, at level 4, causes 24 to 40 damage, has a 30% chance to cause critical damage,and adds 24 light elemental damage and 19 elemental damage to the group. It also adds 16 dark resistance to the hero.
- The raiders can get the Shield of the Sun in the wrecked ship in the Irisus Sea.
The Shield of the Sun, at level 4, is still a small shield. It can add 12 armor, and 22 evade, 100% curse protection and 16 dark resistance to the hero.
- The Irnaran is a two handed axe, which the heroes can get, in the dangerous cave in the Yon-Chall Forest.
At level 4, this two handed axe can cause 38 to 64 damage, has a 30% chance to cause critical damage, adds 24 earth damage and has a 6% chance to spread acid with each successful attack.
- The Rocklin is a mace, which the heroes can get in the wrecked ship in Tirya Bay.
This mace, at level 4, has a 20% chance to create critical damage, causes 32 to 35 damage, adds 10 vitality, adds 6 to mace skill and causes an extra attack.
- The Vayaleth is a two handed mace which is found in the Vigil.
The Vayaleth causes 50 to 56 damage, has a 20% chance of causing critical damage, adds 14 critical hit damage, and has a 7% chance to cause sunder armor on the target.