Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker currently working as IT Manager in a tech company. He also make apps as a side hustle.
It’s all about unleashing tons of damage using Berserker. Ravage for taking down multiple opponents and Raze to eliminate single target bosses.
This build is all about spamming skills using Raze or Ravage while letting Battle Standard charge your mana.
What I like about this build is you are free to equip any melee weapon and not lock to dual claws only.
Since this build is mana dependent, you’re going to spend a lot of mana pots early game. But once you have Battle Standard, you will rarely use mana potions.
- Strength (295 Stat Points): This is your primary stat for dealing massive damage and critical strike using skills or basic attack.
- Dexterity (150 Stat Points): You also need a suitable amount of dexterity. What’s the use of high critical damage if you have low critical hit chance.
- Vitality (50 Stat Points): Vitality for survivability! You cannot deal massive damage if you’re dead.
Hunter (62 Skill Points)
- Howl (15 Skill Points): Use this skill to weaken your foes. It reduces enemies overall speed performance and makes them squishy.
- Raze (15 Skill Points): Your primary single target damage dealer skill. This skill can quickly finish single target enemy. It can also slow, stun, and decrease the accuracy of enemies. You can easily end a boss fight by spamming Raze on them.
- Battle Rage (15 Skill Points): Your power-up skill! It increases your damage for each monster within skill’s range. Also, it weakens their physical damage.
- Ravage (15 Skill Points): Your primary multiple target damage dealer skill. While using Ravage, you are immune to knockback and slow. It also interrupts enemies and reduce their armor.
- Blood Hunger (1 Skill Point): Even 1 point in this passive skill can help you survive in battles.
- Rampage (1 Skill Point): Another single point for this skill provides you with unexpected increase in attack, cast, and movement speed.
Tundra (23 Skill Points)
- Stormclaw (1 Skill Point): Your first one point wonder! This skill lets you damage multiple enemies.
- Cold Steel Mastery (15 Skill Points): This passive increases your melee physical and ice damage greatly. To maximize this skill, make sure your melee weapon also deals ice damage.
- Shatter Storm (1 Skill Point): One point for this passive is enough to provide immobilize and chance to freeze when you kill frozen enemies.
- Rage Retaliation (6 Skill Points): Invest your remaining skill points here. Let’s you counter attack when struck by nearby enemies. This skill can proc other passives such as Shred Armor and Red Wolf.
Shadow (47 Skill Points)
- Wolf Shade (15 Skill Points): Your summon companion helps you deal more damage. The wolf can also steal health for you. At max level, you can always make Wolf Shade available.
- Savage Rush (1 Skill Point): Main purpose of this skill is for travelling faster. Savage Rush is also useful for escaping danger. It can also reduce enemies’ armor when struck by this skill. Resource wise (mana and skill points) it is highly recommended that you only invest a single point for this skill.
- Battle Standard (15 Skill Points): Berserker has one of the best buffs for the whole party. It increases dodge chance, knockback resistance, charge rate and mana recovery at higher levels. Once the bonus mana recovery of this skill is unlocked, you will have an overflowing source of mana. So you can endlessly spam Ravage and Raze.
- Shred Armor (15 Skill Points): This passive skill makes your enemies more vulnerable the more you attack them. You also steal their physical armor with this skill.
- Red Wolf (1 Skill Point): The skill lets you damage additional enemies whenever you land a critical hit. Don’t worry if you only put single point for this skill since its damage scales with player level.
- Spell: Silence - This spell can prevent enemies from unleashing their harmful spells and skills on you.
- Spell: Heal All - There are times that potions and life steal are not enough. So this spell comes in handy for emergency situations.
- Tome: Weapon Expertise - Passively increases the damage of Claws, Swords, Axes, Maces, and Polearms.
- Tome: Dual Wielding (If dual wielding same weapons) - Passively increases your damage when dual wielding.
- Tome: Concentration (If no Battle Standard mana regeneration) - Passively increases mana regeneration. The tome is useful during early levels when you don’t have yet the mana regeneration of Battle Standard.
- Tome: Blocking (If using shield) - Passively increases chance to block when equip with shield.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- High quality melee weapons with bonus ice damage: Cold Steel Mastery greatly boosts ice damage from weapons. Ember sockets are good sources of bonus ice damage.
- Critical hit chance and critical damage: Berserker is all about dealing critical strikes.
- Health on hit: Don’t just rely on Blood Hunger, combine it with health stolen on hit.
Feel free to make your own variants.