Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker currently working as IT Manager in a tech company. He also make apps as a side hustle.
This Engineer build specialize in building up charge bar quickly. Then use skills that becomes stronger the more charge your Engineer have.
Main charge bar generators of this build are Dynamo Field, Supercharge, and Charge Domination. Then powerful skill Forcefield and Overload expends all your charges to make their effects more devastating.
- Dexterity (100 Stat Points): Dexterity for critical strike chance, dodge, and fumble recovery.
- Focus (295 Stat Points): The stat increases the elemental damage of your Dynamo Field, Overload, Onslaught and Immobilization Copter. It also includes damage boost to weapons with elements.
- Vitality (100 Stat Points): To survive heavy battle, you need to increase your health, armor, and chance to block.
Blitz (16 Skill Points)
- Onslaught (1 Skill Point): Putting a single point on this skill gives you the ability to quickly dash, debuff, and damage enemies. The skill also generates half of normal charge.
- Supercharge (15 Skill Points): This passive skill lets you gain additional charge when proc. The skill also boosts your weapon damage.
Construction (46 Skill Points)
- Healing Bot (15 Skill Points): The health regen, mana regen, and armor boost are good aid for the whole party.
- Bulwark (15 Skill Points): You need the extra physical armor and reduced physical damage taken from this passive. It’s very useful passive skill in higher difficulties.
- Fire and Spark (15 Skill Points): Basically, it boosts the damage of your Dynamo Field, Overload, Onslaught, and Immobilization Copter. To maximize the effectiveness of this passive, equip weapons that can also deal electric or fire damage.
- Charge Domination (1 Skill Point): Although this build is all about building charge quickly. Still put single point on this passive skill. Each level only increases the chance to proc by 1%. So do not waste more points on this skill.
Aegis (70 Skill Points)
- Forcefield (15 Skill Points): The best damage absorption buff for the whole party. It consumes all your available charge to increase its damage absorption. The more charge you consume, the stronger the damage absorption. Forcefield will benefit from this build since it specializes in building charge quickly.
- Overload (15 Skill Points): Overload is the ultimate damage dealing skill of this build. It deals damage to multiple enemies with knockback and chance to stun. The skill uses all available charge to increase its damage by 50% per charge. Just like Forcefield, Overload also benefit from this build.
- Dynamo Field (10 Skill Points): Spam this skill on group of enemies to damage, interrupt, and most importantly generate charge quickly. Immediately learn this skill once it is available. But don’t level it up immediately until you have enough mana to spam this skill.
- Immobilization Copter (15 Skill Points): Summoning this copter lets you automatically debuff enemies reducing their movement, attack, and cast speed. At higher levels, this skill can damage enemies, interrupt enemies and hit more targets.
- Aegis of Fate (1 Skill Point): Invest single point on this passive skill to have some surprising damage absorption.
- Charge Reconstitution (14 Skill Points): With this passive, consuming charge using active skill heals your Engineer. Since this build quickly generates and consume charge, rest assured that you always have free health recovery.
- Spell: Heal All - Forcefield plus heal all also makes you a support for the party.
- Tome: Concentration - Passively improves mana regeneration to help you spam skills.
- Tome: Willpower - Passively grants 50% resistance to slow and immobilization.
- Tome: Blocking - Increases chance to block so make sure that you are using Shield.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- One hand Melee Weapon with fire and electric damage: Melee weapon is necessary to proc Supercharge. Since the main stat of this build is Focus and passive skill Fire and Spark is max. Include fire or electric damage to your weapon.
- High quality Shield: Equip shield for defense.
- Boost electric damage: Your skill Overload, Dynamo Field, Onslaught and Immobilization Copter deals electric damage.
- Critical hit chance and Critical hit damage: Engineers heavily relies these attributes to equipments.
- Health, Armor, and Damage reduction: These affixes are important in higher difficulties.
Feel free to make your own version of this build.