Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker currently working as IT Manager in a tech company. He also make apps as a side hustle.
Use Ember Reach to draw enemies in melee range and they also take increase physical damage. When a foe is drawn close, you’ll strike using powerful 2 hand melee weapon.
This build is another variant of my first Melee 2 Hand Weapon Engineer.
- Strength (345 Stat Points): Put high amount of points in strength to make your melee damage formidable.
- Dexterity (75 Stat Points): This stat can contribute on both offense (critical hit chance) and defense (dodge chance and fumble recovery).
- Vitality (75 Stat Points): Never miss vitality to help you survive when going toe to toe with hard hitting enemies.
Blitz (60 Skill Points)
- Ember Reach (15 Skill Points): Ember Reach is the primary skill of this build. The skill draws an enemy into striking range and increases physical damage they’ll take. For each charge you have, the skill also grants chance to stun enemies. Its low mana cost lets you spam Ember Reach with the help of Healing Bot.
- Heavy Lifting (15 Skill Points): It’s a must for an Engineer wielding 2 hand weapons. The skill increases attack speed when wielding 2 hand weapons with chance to stun target.
- Supercharge (15 Skill Points): When proc Supercharge, you deal more damage and charge gain. Charge can be helpful to Ember Reach stun and Forcefield shield.
- Coup de Grace (15 Skill Points): Great passive skills for this build since you stun enemies a lot with Ember Reach and Heavy Lifting. The electric damage of this skill is base on strength.
Construction (40 Skill Points)
- Healing Bot (15 Skill Points): Healing Bot is simple but very helpful summon that can support the whole party. It grants healing, mana recovery, and armor boost. This skill provides enough mana to spam Ember Reach.
- Bulwark (9 Skill Points): Place few skill points in Bulwark to increase physical armor and reduce physical damage taken. It’s suitable for melee oriented Engineers.
- Fire and Spark (15 Skill Points): I max Fire and Spark to boost damage of Coup de Grace. To make the most of this skill equip 2 hand melee weapons that deals fire or electric damage.
- Charge Domination (1 Skill Point): Set 1 point on this skill and it gives unexpected full charge when you slay an enemy.
Aegis (32 Skill Points)
- Forcefield (15 Skill Points): Supplies shield for whole party which increases the more charge it uses. Forcefield also grants knockback resistance.
- Immobilization Copter (15 Skill Points): The skill is Healing Bot’s companion in providing support. Immobilization Copter reduces enemies overall speed with chance to interrupt them. It also deals electric damage.
- Aegis of Fate (1 Skill Point): You can get unexpected free shield with knockback resistance by just putting 1 point in this skill.
- Charge Reconstitution (1 Skill Point): Using charge can also recover your health by means of this skill. This is another 1 point marvel skill.
- Spell: Haste - Makes you faster for a while increasing both attack and movement speed.
- Tome: Weapons Expertise - Passively boost the damage of your greatweapon.
- Tome: Willpower - Include this tome to make you almost unstoppable.
- Tome: Adrenaline Shock - Just like Supercharge but this time grants faster attack and movement speed when struck.
Equipment Affixes Priority
- Two Hand Melee Weapon (Great Weapon): 2 Hand Melee Weapon is required for this build or else Heavy Lifting won’t work.
- Health on hit: Important affix for this build since melee character exchange damage with enemies a lot.
- Critical hit chance: The build has limited dexterity so get more critical hit chance from equipment.
- Increase to Electric damage: Boost damage of Coup de Grace.
- Health, Armor, and Damage reduction: The build has also limited vitality so get more defense from equipment.
Feel free to make your own version of this build.