Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker currently working as IT Manager in a tech company. He also make apps as a side hustle.
Shred enemy’s armor to deal more damage using dual pistol. This build combines Blade Pact and Rapid Fire to greatly reduced enemies armor. It pierce enemy’s defense weakening their damage reduction capabilities.
Dual wield pistols are the recommended weapon in this build because it is both quick and deadly.
- Strength (335 Stat Points): Typical stats of weapon damage dealing build. Seriously increases overall damage of dual pistols especially the Rapid Fire power.
- Dexterity (110 Stat Points): Dexterity supports strength in damage dealing by means of critical hit chance. When it comes to defense, this stat provides dodge chance and increase in fumble recovery.
- Vitality (50 Stat Points): If planning to play on higher level difficulty, it is advisable to put some stats in vitality.
Warfare (46 Skill Points)
- Rapid Fire (15 Skill Points): Rapid Fire is the main damage dealing skill of this build. The skill deals barrage of damage in a straight line that ignites and reduces armor of struck enemies. And because this skill deals rapid burst of fire, it forces struck enemies back. Spam Rapid Fire whenever you can.
- Rune Vault (1 Skill Point): What to do when danger reaches you? Use Rune Vault to instantly escape. Place only one level here to save mana when casting and points for other skills.
- Long Range Mastery (15 Skill Points): Permanently increases the damage of dual pistol and Rapid Fire. The skill also increases pistol’s range.
- Akimbo (15 Skill Points): This skill lets Outlander execute more even without focus stats. Execute – attack with both similar weapons at the same time.
Lore (16 Skill Points)
- Bramble Wall (1 Skill Point): 1 point marvel skill that lets you cast temporary wall preventing foes from passing.
- Share the Wealth (15 Skill Points): Passive support skill for you and allies increasing bonus attack speed, cast speed, dodge, and critical hit chance.
Sigil (70 Skill Points)
- Blade Pact (15 Skill Points): This is the first skill that you’re going to cast on enemies. Blade Pact weakens affected enemies by reducing their attack speed, movement speed, and physical armor.
- Stone Pact (15 Skill Points): Active support skill for you and allies increasing all armor, provides health recovery, and reflects damage back at attacker. This skill is powerful defensive buff so don’t miss casting it.
- Shadowling Brute (15 Skill Points): Since this build can reduced enemies armor, the Brute’s damage becomes heavier.
- Shadowling Ammo (10 Skill Points): Passively grants chance to spawn Shadowling bats. Just like the Brute, these bats can also deal more damage to enemies that have reduced armor. Because Pistol are designed for single targets, having Shadowlings by your side helps you deal with multiple enemies faster.
- Death Ritual (15 Skill Points): Since you have both Brute and Bats, it is better that you make them last longer and inflict more damage.
- Spell: Haste - Haste temporary increases weapon damage per second. But my favorite is the movement speed bonus for travelling faster.
- Tome: Marksmanship - Essential tome for pistol users if desire to increases its damage more.
- Tome: Dual Wielding - The tome increases dual wield damage more.
- Tome: Concentration - Increase in mana recharge helps you spam more Rapid Fire and Blade Pact.
Equipment Affixes Priority
Dual Wield Pistol: Dual Wield Pistol is one of few that deal highest weapon damage per second combine with Long Range Mastery and Akimbo.
Critical hit chance and Critical hit damage: With enemies that has reduced armor, they’ll feel lot of pain from critical strike.
Health on hit: Dual wielding pistol hits fast. Combine with this affix and your health recovery becomes faster.
Health, All Armor, and Damage reduction: Do not miss having these affixes or you won’t survive in case heavy damage hits.
Feel free to make your own version of this build.