This is a list of the top tier Yu-Gi-Oh! decks as of 2014. It consists of tiers 1-3, tier 1 being the best. The list contains decks in the TCG format, and are subject to debate.
- Bujin - The Bujin deck consists of level 4 and rank 4 LIGHT beast, beast-warrior, and winged-beast type monsters. It focuses on using the monsters' effects to maintain advantage and to summon the archetype's XYZ monsters.
- Fire Fist - This deck has FIRE beast-warrior type monsters. It involves using the monsters' effects to send Fire Formation spell and trap cards as well as Fire Fist monsters themselves to the graveyard in order to swarm the field with monsters, spells and traps.
- Constellar - The Constellar deck consists of LIGHT monsters that swarm and toolbox to summon XYZ monsters. All of the Constellar XYZ monsters, with the exception of Constellar Ptolemy M7, require LIGHT monsters to summon them, meaning it is hard to mix in non-LIGHT monsters.
- Mermail - These are WATER aqua, fish, and sea serpent type monsters. They use their effects when they are discarded or sent to the graveyard to special summon more monsters and quickly swarm the field.
- Prophecy - This deck uses Spellcaster type monsters and Spellbook spell cards. Spellbook cards allow the Prophecy monsters to activate their effects.
- Madolche - The Madolche archetype is made up of EARTH monsters named after French and Italian desserts. Madolche monsters are recycled back to your hand or deck after they are destroyed.
- Noble Knight - The Noble Knight deck is made up of LIGHT and DARK warrior-type monsters. It contains equip spell cards and normal warrior type monsters, which can be mixed in with Gemini monsters.
- lswarm - DARK "lswarm" monsters, including steelswarm and evilswarm monsters, focus on summoning rank 4 XYZ monsters, especially Evilswarm Ophion.
- Lightsworn - The Lightsworn deck consists of LIGHT monsters that mill your own deck. The main reason to mill your own deck is to summon Judgment Dragon, but this deck can easily be mixed with other strategies as well.
- Harpie - Harpies are WIND winged-beast and dragon type monsters. They use their effects to support each other and can destroy spell and trap cards with the field card Harpies' Hunting Ground.
- Machine - Machine decks use machine type monsters including Machina and Ancient Gear. There are many things you can do with this deck, but Machina Fortress, Gadgets, and Ancient Gear monsters should be considered.
- Dark World - Dark World monsters are mostly DARK fiend type monsters. Their effects activate when they are discarded to the graveyard, making them a good counter certain decks and cards.
- Hieratic - The Hieratic deck has LIGHT dragon type monsters. They quickly swarm the field with dragons and XYZ monsters, allowing them to OTK easily.
- Agent - Agent monsters are LIGHT fairy type monsters. The goal of this deck is to summon Master Hyperion for his high attack power and his effect of destroying cards on the field.
Sponsored by QR-Code Generator
will on March 29, 2015:
Where's the junk deck. It is well better than noble knights if you run it properly
TheOregonian on May 14, 2014:
Gravekeeper's aren't even up here and harpie is? This list is clearly a joke...
James on March 13, 2014:
who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Ken i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and the name of the temple is called, love and powerspelltemple , i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of love and powerspelltemple my wife came back to me and today I am the happiest man in the world. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email:Dr.Oyase@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be taken from you. i wish you all the best..
Lyle on March 09, 2014:
Glads? They are VERY VERY good if you know how to run them!
dafaq on March 03, 2014:
Spirit on February 23, 2014:
Where is Laval
Kingtony on February 18, 2014:
Do you guys think baby raccoon will be top soon
Tetherwolf on February 02, 2014:
Where are Geargia or Karakuri? As T3 in Machines?
C'mon, they're much better than Noble Knights or Harpies.