In Alcatraz, the main purpose of the Roof is to build the plane. However, this is also a good area to run a train. There is only one way to get on the roof, and two ways off the roof. You can get off the roof by taking the plane, but can not get back on in that manner.
This Article Will Discuss
- Items on the Roof
- How to access the Roof
- Layout of the Roof
- What you need to know
Items on The Roof
- The Plane Building Station - unlike other building stations it just looks like a ramp
- A Crystal Skull
How to Access The Roof
It order to get to the roof you must go through the Infirmary. The door to the roof is located at the top of the stairs in the room that has Deadshot Daiquiri. However, this door can not be bought. You will need to enter Afterlife in order to open this door.
Steps for Opening the Door
- Enter Afterlife using the electrical box in the Infirmary in the same room as the wolf head.
- Go through the portal that is located in the tile hallway.
- Levitate towards the roof. Press your levitate button again to grab on to the edge and pull yourself up.
- Find the Volt Meter that is located against the wall next to the door leading to the Infirmary.
- Shoot it with electricity.
- Go down the steps and find your body.
- Revive yourself.
Layout of The Roof
The roof would be a large area, but there are many objects blocking your path. The first is the large ramp in the middle that allows the plane to take off. In the back of the roof there is a small opening that allows you to pass through this ramp. This causes the worse bottleneck on the roof. On both sides leading to the back there are structures that create other bottlenecks. This area is often used for running a train. But caution is needed, it is easy to find yourself trapped in one of these bottlenecks.
What You Need to Know
- Fighting Brutus on the roof can be tricky. However, if he appears you are likely to get stuck in the Infirmary if you attempt to move.
- Running a train on the Roof can make it difficult for other players to attach plane parts or refuel the plane.