I combine my love for complicated video games with my ability to write how to articles to develop articles for strategy games.
The Double Action Revolver has an increased rate of fire compared to many of the single action revolvers, but it takes a hit on damage and accuracy. It is ideal for fighting a large group of weak enemies, but is not ideal for more difficult opponents.
You will have to shed some blood to get your hands on the Double Action Revolver, as there are multiple people standing between it and you. On the upside, there are only 2 steps to get this weapon.
- Locate the Cabin
- Fight for the revolver
Step 1: Locating the Cabin
The Double Action Revolver can be found in a cabin in Lemoyne, west of Bluewater Marsh.
It is in a cabin between Pleasance and Lonnie's Shack. As you get close, you will be able to see the cabin in the map, along with four red dots inside the cabin. The red dots indicate enemies. There will also be a white gun image in the back right side of the cabin. There is only one entry way into this cabin, which is directly in the room where all four enemies are sitting at a table playing cards. You will have to go in heavy if you are going to get this weapon.
Step 2: Fight for the Double Action Revolver
You will need to go in through the front door and open fire on the occupants. There are four of them, but you will have the element of surprise. If you survive the attack you can then loot the bodies and the cabin.
You can find the Double Action Revolver in a stash box under a bunk bed in the back room. As you approach the bed you will get an indicator to inspect the stash box. As soon as you inspect it you will drop one of your current guns and pick up the Double Action Revolver.
Tips For Winning The Fight
- Make sure you have good health before the fight. Health Cures will fortify your health, allowing you to take even more damage.
- Wear the Viking Helmet while attacking. I am not sure that this actually gives armor, but you will look really scary coming through the door.
- Sneak up to the house, giving you the element of surprise. Go through the door slowly and you should be able to take at least one down before they even have their guns out.
- Use deadeye to gain an even bigger advantage, you should be able to kill at least two more before taking any damage.
- The last guy will surrender if you take the other three down quickly.
The Double Action Revolver
The Double Action Revolver has damage of 1.5/4, range 2/4, fire rate of 3.25/4, reload of 2.75/4, and an accuracy of 2/4. It is has a much faster fire rate of single action revolvers, but loses some damage and accuracy.