Arc is a self-help author/speaker and AI thinker currently working as IT Manager in a tech company. He also make apps as a side hustle.
Hanzo is one of the most threatening hero in Mobile Legends, for he has the ability to execute kills from a safe distance. Play this hero right and you will be the deadliest in your team. On the other hand, playing it wrong makes you the most vulnerable in battle.
- Can kill from a safe distance
- Deals deadly blows
- Can farm and level up fast
- Seriously squishy
- Relies heavily on demon blood
- Ame no Habakiri – This passive skill will let you collect demon blood which dictates how long can you use Hanzo’s ultimate.
- Ninjutsu: Demon Feast – The first skill you need to level up and max. Not to mention that this will also let you level up and farm faster. On normal form, demon feast let’s you consume minions converting it into a demon blood. The amount depends on how powerful the minion is. Use this skill to your advantage by taking the elite buff giving minions (Serpent of Fiend) in enemy’s territory.
- Ninjutsu: Soul Reap – Hanzo’s range skill that can deal damage over time. Good for harassing enemies during early game. The skill can farm some demon blood and cause slow effect.
- Kinjutsu: Pinnacle Ninja – Will buff your Hanzo by summoning a demon with increase attack speed and movement speed. The demon can also move pass to any obstacles which gives you a lot of convenience when you’re trying to kill you opponent. Other things to take note of regarding Hanzo’s ultimate. Activating it will provide Hanzo some demon blood (depending on level) so there’s no need to make your reserves full. If the demon is killed, it will stun Hanzo and will briefly be shown in enemies mini map.
When ultimate is activated
- Ninjutsu: Demon Thorn – Hanzo’s deadliest skill deals good damage plus percent of target’s max HP. It can also knock an enemy airborne and provides demon blood. The requirement of Demon Thorn is you need to execute 5 basic attack first in order to use it.
- Ninjutsu: Devastator – Hanzo’s gap closer that repeatedly damage enemies which also triggers basic attack for Demon Thorn.
Since Hanzo relies heavily on the limited time of his ultimate. The list of items in this build focuses in increasing Hanzo’s already good movement speed. More movement speed mean you can maximize the time when you’re in demon form.
- Corrosion Scythe – The bonuses from this item is perfect for Hanzo (damage, attack speed, movement speed, and slow enemies), especially as first item.
- Magic Shoes – You need every cooldown that you can get since Hanzo relies heavily on his skills.
- Endless Battle – An all around offensive item with burst damage and life steal capability.
- Windtalker – Greatly improves your roaming and pushing capability.
- Blade of Despair – Your ultimate damage dealing item that works well with Hanzo’s skills.
- Berserker's Fury – Makes your critical attacks better.
- Raptor Machete – Use this item if you prefer to focus on jungling.
- Blade of Heptaseas – This is a choice for those who wants a good burst damage.
Physical with Open Fire - The easiest emblem to level up is also an effective emblem option for Hanzo.
Assassin with High and Dry – Choose this emblem once you unlock High and Dry. It makes Hanzo a better assassin.
Sprint – This battle spell can remove the slow penalty from Hanzo in case his demon dies. It’s also good for escaping or chasing.
How to play?
Learn Ninjutsu: Demon Feast at the beginning of the game. Before going to your lane, consume one of the elite minions (either the Serpent or Fiend), better if you can consume the one on enemy territory. You can level up faster than your enemy by switching from lane to jungle territory every time Ninjutsu: Demon Feast is available.
You can start hunting squishy enemy heroes once your ultimate is available. Positioning should be the priority when using ultimate. Position your hero on a safe location like near the tower or inside the bush and also make sure it’s far away from enemies.
During ultimate, start with Ninjutsu: Devastator as gap closer, attack continuously, then cast Ninjutsu: Demon Thorn whenever it’s available.
© 2020 Arc Sosangyo