We will be sharing game guides, reviews, opinions, and news for PC game lovers.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a survival game built with the Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine. Although originally designed to be a multiplayer game, Studio Wildcard's ARK: Survival Evolved has gained many fans in the single-player community and in terms of the freedom to create in-game Mods. ARK allows you to explore a huge selection of maps and tame dinosaurs (and other creatures) so that they can be of use in your adventure.
The Creative Mode
As with Minecraft, sometimes when you enter the world of ARK: Survival Evolved, all you want to do is build without interruption. Or maybe you want to have a base of operations ready before you start the game, to deal with that pesky issue of surviving your first dark and danger-filled night. This is where the Creative Mode comes into play.
The Creative Mode can be activated by the server administrators for certain players (multiplayer mode), or you can activate it yourself (single player mode). This mode allows the user to gain several different advantages:
- Removes the character weight restriction (Weight set to 99999.9).
- Eliminates crafting requirements.
- Create objects instantly.
- You will be able to fly without using additional commands
- Unlock all engrams.
- Gain infinite stats
- You will gain the Administrator's Rifle
- You will no longer be vulnerable to the effect of the Hurtme/Destroy/Kill command or the Administrator's Rifle.
- In Creative Mode, you can fly if you press the jump button twice, you can also run to soar through the air.
- With the X key you can immediately destroy misplaced structures, so you can fix any errors (while in flying mode).
Some players can only create square "shoebox" type buildings, but others can do something different. Youtuber "Sven P" takes ARK: Survival Evolved's Creative Mode one step further. Creating fantastic structures belonging to fantasy worlds like Hogwarts, the majestic city of Minas Tirith in the Lord of the Rings universe. Or also buildings from the real world, such as the White House, the official residence of the President of the United States, located in Washington D.C. This variant is one of the many possibilities that ARK: Survival Evolved offers its players, where they can enter a world that allows them to create everything they want and give free rein to their imagination and creativity.