If you play Frontierville, Farmville, Cafe World or any of the other countless games by Zynga, you may have wondered how you can reset your game to level one.
Some games offer special rewards that you may have missed out on or you just want to start again from scratch because you want to try a different approach to levelling. Or maybe you're sick of hearing about the game and just want to delete it completely.
No matter what you're reason, you've decided that you want to reset or delete your game. The following information will provide you with information on doing both, based on a lot of research. Other than the ways listed below, there are currently no other ways to reset or delete your game.
How to Delete or Block Zynga Games
- Visit the page of the game application, scroll to the bottom left and click Remove Application.
- Click the Account button in the top right hand corner then Application Settings. Locate the game on the list provided and click on the X beside it.
- Click the Account button in the top right hand corner then Privacy Settings. At the bottom of the page visit Block Lists. From here you can block application invites from certain friends.
- On the feed on your main page, click the X at top right and you'll have an option to block all feed messages from that application.
- In your game requests section, click 'Block application name' and you'll be able to block invites from that game.
How to Reset a Zynga game to Level One
This is a common question and as of right now, there is only one way to reset your game to level one:
- Remove the application for ninety days. After this time, all the information related to your game will be reset. However if you use the game again during the ninety days the time will be reset.
Your only other option to have a new game that starts at level one is:
- Delete your entire account (takes two weeks) and recreate it.
- Open a new account.
Ways that won't reset your Zynga game.
None of these things will reset your Zynga game (or most other facebook games).
- Removing the game.
- Reporting the game.
- Deactivating your account.
- Beginning the account deletion process then stopping it.
Yolanda on April 13, 2015:
Need help with putting it on Facebook can anyone help
Courtney on August 10, 2014:
I'm stuck on the tutorial in Farmville 2 since I hadn't played it in a while. I've BEEN stuck for over a year now. I'm going to try waiting the 90 days before accessing it again, I just deleted the app. I hope this works. :/
Ty on July 20, 2014:
Reeks of a civil lawsuit.
Zynga must be held accountable for encouraging spending without formal responsibility warnings against gambling responsibly . I myself have contracted a firm to recoupe money taken and spent upon their inept responsibility
email@example.com on December 03, 2012:
I don't have time to continue playing, I want to erase my account ty
firstname.lastname@example.org on August 09, 2012:
reset zynga poker
DREAM on March 25, 2012:
I PLAY FRONTIERVILL AND BEFORE I CAN FINISH ONE MISSION. I GOT THREE MORE TO DO. PLEASE STOP THIS IT MAKE ME NOT WONT TO PLAY THE GAME. IT MAKE ME FELL LIKE I AM RUSHED TO PLAY THE GAME. IT TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF IT. ALSO I KNOW YOU MAKE MONEY FROM US PLAYING THE GAME BUT PLEASE LET US FINISH A MISSION FIRST. I HAVE 42 MISSION I NEED TO FINISH PLEASE STOP THIS. I AM SO LOST ON THE GAME I CANT EVEN FIND OUT WERE I AM. AND WHEN I DO OH MY ANOTHER MISSION.
anna on July 07, 2011:
I will remove my facebook if this does not get deleted
shirley wheless lee on April 26, 2011:
why did you take frontierville from me?