There are ten Achievements in Alcatraz, MOTD. All of the Achievements have specific actions that must take place. The majority of these Achievements are easy to complete. The most difficult is 'Pop Goes The Weasel', which requires you to complete the Easter Egg.
The 10 Achievements
- Full lockdown
- Making the rounds
- GG Bridge
- Feed the Beast
- No one escapes alive
- Acid Drip
- A burst of flavor
- Paranormal Progress
- Trapped in time
- Pop goes the Weasel
Description: Brutus Completes his patrol.
- Ensure all of the Perk Machines have been activated.
- Have Brutus chase you throughout the map.
- He will stop at the items and attack them.
- Go to every part of the map with him chasing you.
- In order to use these items again you will need to spend 2000 points to unlock them.
- I accomplished this Achievement by mistake. We boarded the plane as Brutus appeared on the Roof. While we were on the Bridge he continued to run around the map smashing everything.
Making The Rounds
Description: Complete the cycle 3 times.
Description: Survive an entire round on the Bridge on round 15 or higher.
The description is very specific for this Achievement. You must take the plane to the Bridge and then survive an entire round. Make sure the round starts after you landed on the Bridge and ends before you use the Electric Chair.
- Build the plane
- Fly to the Bridge
- Start a round while on the bridge - it must be 15 or higher
- Survive until the end of the round
Feed the Beast
Description: Obtain Hell's Retriever
This is an Achievement that most players will receive during their first couple of games on Alcatraz. You need to feed the three wolfs that are located in the Cell Blocks, the Docks, and the Infirmary. Once you pick up Hell's Retriever in the Citadel Tunnels you will unlock the Achievement.
- Feed Zombies to the 3 wolves
- Pick up Hell's Retriever in the Citadel Tunnels
No One Escapes Alive
Description: Execute the escape plan
Description: Convert a weapon using a kit.
The kit they are referring to is the Acid Gat Kit. In order to unlock this Achievement you must first build the kit in one of the three Building Stations. Then you will need to get the Blundergat. Finally you will insert the Blundergat into the Acid Gat Kit. When you remove the Acid Gat you will get the Achievement.
- Find the parts to the Acid Gat Kit
- Build the Acid Gat Kit
- Get the Blundergat
- Put the Blundergat in the kit
- Take your Blundergat from the kit
A Burst of Flavor
Description: Kill 10 zombies at once with a new beverage
- Activate Electric Cherry
- Buy Electric Cherry
- Kill 10 zombies with Electric Cherry by reloading your gun.
- This Achievement is easy to unlock in early levels. In later levels Electric Cherry will only stun zombies unless they received a lot of damage.
Description: Open a door without spending points.
There is no big secret to unlocking this Achievement. There are several doors on the map that can only be unlocked while in Afterlife.
- Find a door that can't be bought
- Go into Afterlife
- Go through the portal
- Shoot electricity at the Volt Meter
Trapped in Time
Description: Use and upgrade all traps before round 10.
Don't be fooled by the description. Only the Tower Trap has the ability to be upgraded.
- Activate the Fan Trap
- Activate the Acid Trap
- Activate the Tower Trap
- Go into Afterlife
- Shoot electricity at the Volt Meter on the Tower Trap
Pop Goes The Weasel
Description: Break the cycle.