This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 300g all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tuna can
- green olives, finely chopped
- black pepper
- chili flakes
- olive oil
- 1 beaten egg
- sesame seeds
- First, you need to prepare the dough and put it in a warm place to rise for about one hour.
- Bring a pan and stir-fry the onions, bell pepper, and the carrot. Then, add all the spices.
- leave the filling aside to cool and add tuna can and green olives.
- After one hour, bring the dough in and shape it into small balls using the flour. Then, start by the first ball you made and spread it longitudinally.
- Fill it, close it shaping a baguette, and place it in oven mold. Do the same step with other balls until you finish.
- Grease your baguettes with a beaten egg and drizzle some sesame seeds on top. Then, leave them aside to rest for 15min and preheate your oven on 200°C.
- Cook your baguettes on low heat until they get brownish.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry
Scroll to Continue