This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
Pizza is an italian widespread recipe that everyone loves to make around the globe.
Pizza is made of a smooth bread dough, and usually garnished with tomato sauce,
mushroom, black olives, mozzarella, and basil.
However, you can customize your pizza toppings as you favor.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
1 hour 15 min
1 hour 30 min
Serves 2 persons
For the dough:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
For the filling:
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 cabbage leaves, chopped
- tomato sauce
- 1 shallot, chopped
- mozzarella, grated
- olive oil
- black pepper
- First of all, you mix both kinds of flour, then add salt, thyme, and olive oil. Add half a cup of warm water to the dry yeast and leave it aside to react for 3 minutes.
- After this, add yeast mixture to the flour and blend everything out to make a beautiful smooth dough.
- Leave it to rise for 1 hour.
- In a cooking pot, stir-fry vegetables in olive oil and add chopped shallot and spices.
Now let's move on to fill the pizza
- Spread out the pizza dough and add tomato sauce, vegetables filling, and mozzarella.
- You can add a pinch of oregano on the pizza.
- Finally, put the pizza in a preheated oven for 15 mins on medium heat.
© 2021 kiwi berry