This is Kiwi. Passionate writer who loves to write about different topics and likes to share and help others with simple tips.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- some dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- vanilla extract
- In a pan, add milk, sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch, and mix everything well.
- put the mixture on low heat and stir until it thickens.
- Then, turn off the heat and add dark chocolate, vanilla, and butter.
- Stir again until the batter becomes homogeneous and pour it into a mold. Let it cool aside in the kitchen for some minutes and then put it in the fridge.
- Leave your pudding to cool 6 hours or more.
- After taking it out, dust some cocoa powder on the top or garnish with something you love. Serve it and enjoy.
© 2021 Kiwi Berry