|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons ice cold water
- a pinch salt
- fresh cream, for filling the tarts
- cherries or fruits, for topping
- Take a bowl and sieve flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
- Add butter and ice cold water.
- Knead the dough until it becomes soft and firm.
- Keep the dough aside for 30 minutes after covering it with a damp cloth.
- Make a log or roll of dough and cut into equal parts.
- Prepare the shape of tart using moulds and prick them with fork for avoiding raising of the dough.
- Take a baking tray and spread baking paper over it.
- Place the tarts on the baking tray.
- Bake the tarts at 230 degree centigrade for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- After baking wait for the tarts to cool.
- By the time tarts cools, beat the fresh cream well until it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Now fill the tarts with fresh creams and top it with cheeries or fruits.
- Your mini tarts are ready to serve. Don’t forget to serve cold.
© 2020 Amy
Amy (author) on September 01, 2020:
Thank you so much for your support. I am glad you loved the recipe.
Cayla Jade on September 01, 2020:
Tarts are my favourite. I'm looking forward to trying your recipe!