Rekhu is a Content Writer, Writes various Articles and Blogs on Motivation, Happiness quotes, Life lessons, Health, Beauty and many more.
Simple Eggless Cake Recipe to Satisfy your Cake Cravings
This is a very simple homemade cake recipe, made with ingredients easily available at everyone's home. It is a healthy option for those who are calorie conscious because the recipe has no cream. This recipe is so easy and simple. You can keep this homemade cake fresh for about eight days. This recipe needs a few ingredients. when mixed, gives you a light, delicious cake. Most importantly you can bake it without a microwave oven. You can easily bake it in a gas stove.
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
One pot of 20 small pieces
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 glass milk
- 2 table spoon baking powder
- 1 table spoon baking soda
- 1 cup mixed nuts, choppped
- 2 to 3 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- First, take a pot then add melted butter, powdered sugar and mix well. Then add milk powder in it mix them all with the help of a blender.
- Then add all-purpose flour in it, mix well gradually add little milk to make the flowing consistency, it should not be too thick or too watery. Mix it well with the help of a blender.
- Add cardamom seeds, Vanilla essence, baking powder and baking soda in it. Mix them all. Mix it continuously so that it becomes smooth and fluffy and the batter is ready to bake.
- As we are going to bake a cake in a pan, turn on the gas and keep the pan on low medium flame. On the other side, take an aluminium cake mould of any shape you like, grease the base of the mould with butter and then cover it with butter paper. Sprinkle some flour over it and pour the prepared cake batter on it and top the batter with chopped nuts.
- Keep one small stand in the pan that will support the mould in the pan to be static. On that stand, keep the mould properly and cover it with a plate. Gas will be on medium flame.
- After 40 mins, check the cake and make sure to wear hand gloves as the pan will be hot. When you will check the cake, you will find the cake has become fluffy, soft and almost baked. Cover again for 5 mins at low flame.
- Switch off the burner, and your cake is ready. Let it be cool for some time, and then cut it in any shape you want. Serve it with your evening tea or coffee.
Delicious Cake to Satisfy Hunger
Homemade cakes are always a healthy option to satisfy hunger, especially as an evening snack with tea or coffee. It can be given to kids in their brunch box. And you will find the box empty every day. This cake is a perfect treat if guests visits to your home, you can serve it with some other snacks. The best part of this cake is its handy ingredients that are easily available at home. It can be prepared at birthday parties, friends get together parties, kitties, anniversaries and even in festivals also.
© 2019 Rekha Tanwani