As beef and chicken karahi is a popular food in Pakistan. Therefore, fish lovers have tried to use the same recipe to make fish karahi. Thus, the experience of fish snoring has proved to be an ideal recipe for a new idea and most fish lovers have welcomed the traditional snoring using fish karahi. But fish karahi should really be careful when preparing fishmonger than chicken and beef. Because the fish is already soft enough, you can't cook it as much or stir it as much as beef or chicken. The recipe for making spicy and tasty fish has been shared in a slightly different way. With the help of which you can make restaurant-like fish at home and enjoy delicious fish karahi.
- Take fish fillets or pieces and apply salt and lemon juice on the flat pieces of fish to add flavor. Set the fish aside for 1to 2 hours.
- Take a pan or pan and put oil in it. Leave it on medium heat for three minutes and then fry the fish fillets until they are light golden brown.
- Remove the fish from the oil and then fry the chopped onion in the same oil till they turn golden brown.
- Now add tomato, garlic and ginger paste, salt, brown cayenne powder, turmeric powder, and a gram of hot spices, along with green pepper side cut, cream, and some coriander. Stir and mix well for a while.
- After that, add half a cup of water and cover the pan or pan. Cook over low heat for about five minutes.
- After ten minutes, undress and add the seared fish fillets. Now, gently mix the spices with the fish and leave on low heat for ten to six minutes.
- The liquid spice will be completely soaked in the seared fish and will thicken with the pleasant smell of spice.
- The fish is crispy and take it out of the bowl.
- Garnish with ginger julienne cut, chopped green peppers, and remaining coriander leaves.
- Serve hot and spicy fish curry with wheat bread or bread and enjoy fish frying with your family or friends.
hira (author) from faisalabad on July 04, 2021:
Liza from USA on July 04, 2021:
I have a weakness when I saw comfort food like this. I love fish. Therefore, your recipe will great for adding to my cookbook. Thanks for sharing!