Vegetable Pulao Recipe Indian Recipe
Ingredients for Veg Pulao:
1 small cabbage
1 potato, peeled
100 grams paneer
1 cup Basmati Rice
half cup peas
4-5 black pepper
2-3 green cardamoms
1 big cardamom
1 piece cinnamon
Half tsp cumin
1 red chili
1 bay leaf
50 grams butter
A little less than 2 cups of water
Half tsp lemon juice
How to make Veg Pulao:
1. First of all wash all the vegetables well and cut them into small pieces and keep them separately.
2. Now keep a wok on low flame to heat it. When the pan becomes hot, put all the standing spices in it and fry for a minute or two without adding oil, while stirring.
3. You have to keep in mind that oil is not to be used in this.
4. Now put butter in the spices and then add onion and fry till it becomes soft.
5. If you want to save time, you can also fry paneer on one side of the pan. Fry the paneer for two to three minutes while stirring and take it out.
6. Wash the rice once again. Keep in mind that the rice is not to be soaked.
7. Now put all the chopped green vegetables and peas on one side of the pan and fry while stirring for 2-3 minutes.
8. When all the vegetables become a little soft, then put rice in it and fry while stirring well. You have to fry the rice while stirring it for four minutes.
9. Then add a little less than two cups of water to the rice and add a teaspoon of salt.
10. Now when the rice starts boiling, add lemon juice and mix it well and cover it.
11. Then reduce the flame to low and cook the rice for ten minutes.
12. Now after cooking for ten minutes, turn off the flame. Then let the pulao remain like this for fifteen minutes without opening the lid. Do not open the lid.
13. Then after fifteen minutes you will get the absolutely wonderful and delicious veg pulao.
© 2021 Milan