Cassava processing is not only on cassava chips, it turns out to be a more satisfying and interesting dessert. Even for small children who d
Cassava processing is not only on cassava chips, it turns out to be a more satisfying and interesting dessert. Even for small children who don't really like cassava can try it!
Cassava Rainbow Ball
2. Coconut or cheese
5. Vanilla Extract
7. Food coloring
HOW TO MAKE
1. Peel and then wash cassava
2. Cut into 2-3 parts
3. Grate those parts, into one bowl
4. Then separate the grated cassava into several bowls for coloring
5. Add the food bowl into different colors in each bowl
6. Then mix use hand until the color is evenly mixed
7. Add sugar and vanilla extract
8. Mix use hand until the color evenly mixed
9. Next, make cassava is like small balls with many colors use hand
10. Add the piece of chocolate into the ball, which will melt itself later
11. Steam the small balls until soft and sticky
12. Serve the rainbow balls with Grated of cheese or coconut
Even though it looks easy, it is very fun and suitable for sweet food lovers. Or maybe you don't need to add sugar to it.
© 2018 Taflia Madina Ristara
How it's look??
Rachelle Williams from Tempe, AZ on October 20, 2018:
I've never tasted cassava before, but this sure looks YUMMY!