I am a pastry chef. My passion is baking mouthwatering sweet treats and desserts.
If you are like me and you love sweets, you need to try these delicious healthy biscuits! They have such a nice taste while being light to digest.
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
|Prep time||Cook time||Ready in||Yields|
10 Big Biscuits
- 400g out flakes
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7g vanilla sugar
- 3 crushed bananas
- 2 spoons honey
- 10g poppy seed
- Preheat the oven on 250 degrees C (482 degrees F).
- Crush the 2 bananas with a fork until it's a smooth mass.
- Mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth batter.
- Use two spoons to make balls from the batter and put the balls on an oven plate. Press on the balls until they become flat round biscuits (around 2cm high maximum).
- Bake the biscuits for about 15-20 minutes on 230 degrees.
- Bon Appetit! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Healthy Oat Biscuits Rating
Do you have a furry friend like me? I love my French Bulldog and can't pet her enough! If you love your French Bulldog as much as I do click here to get your Unisex Shirt!