Preparing Asian dishes can sometimes be intimidating especially when making them gluten free. This fun little recipe for Gluten Free Potstickers will take all of your worries away. The dough for the wonton wrappers is so easy to make and the filling mixes up in one bowl. I like to serve these with a side of rice and some gluten free soy sauce for dipping.
Serves: Makes 25 potstickers
- 1/2 lb. cooked pork, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tbls. gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Wonton wrappers:
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbls. vegetable oil
- 1 tbls. vegetable oil, for cooking
- Combine all filling ingredients, mixing well.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt, add egg and oil.
- Work together with your hands until mixture forms a ball.
- If too dry, add water 1 tsp. at a time.
- On a floured board, roll dough into a log and cut into 24 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball and flatten slightly.
- Place one piece at a time between two sheets of wax paper and roll into a 3 in. circle.
- Put 1 tsp. of filling in each potsticker.
- Fold over and seal edges with a little water.
- In a large fry pan heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add potstickers and cook until lightly browned.
- Pour in 1/3 cup of water and cover.
- Steam for 10 minutes and serve.
Share A Comment
Share A Comment
Patricia James on January 23, 2020:
How about somebody review this who actually made it!!!
SteveKaye on March 26, 2014:
I wish I could download a sample. This looks very tempting.
Merry Citarella from Oregon's Southern Coast on March 26, 2014:
That is a beautiful photo! These look and sound so good, I'm wondering if I can have them for breakfast! Yum!
Shinichi Mine from Tokyo, Japan on March 26, 2014:
This looks wonderful. I love Asian dumplings.
Barbara Tremblay Cipak from Toronto, Canada on March 25, 2014:
I now have several of your recipes on my food board on Pinterest!